• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Aldburg Revamp

Is it time to revamp Aldburg?

• Yeah, why did we wait this long?

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Yup, sounds cool

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Whats Aldburg?

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
UPDATE:

Commoners - There are still several plots, please build ONE at a time until your house is approved. We have had a couple incidences where people build multiple out of style houses and thats just more to delete :(

Artists - Rich houses are now up for grabs, these can be 2 stories tall

MAKE OR JOIN A TEAM FOR THE ALDBURG KEEP CONTEST!

FARMHOUSE
ALDBURG PLOTBUILD!
(/mv tp plotworld, /warp AldburgPB)
[CLOSED]
All are welcome to come build a farmhouse for the outskirts of Aldburg!

Some MUST READ Guidelines:

1. Only build on your plot
  2. Build one house at a time
  3. Do NOT start a second house until first is approved
  4. FOLLOW THE PROVIDED GUIDE!
  5. Use the Rohan RP

Cheers and happy building!

Attachments

• riders-of-rohan-landscape-13.jpg
    riders-of-rohan-landscape-13.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
Sorry for the delay guys - feedback given to all the houses.
(most need some work)

Artists: There a bunch of stables that need your loving around Aldburg outskirts

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Most of the farmhouses are now copied into Aldburg.
- Artists I still need several barns :/

ALSO: If you see weird blocks (pumpkins, melons, corn, etc) dont fret! You arent seeing things and Im not just drunkenly placing crap! The Rohan RP is going to receive several updates soon.

Last edited:
@Finrod_Amandil I have gone through and checked each individual house for errors at this point.

Artists - If you are free, please consider fixing up the few houses marked with orange wool. To show you have fixed them, please put blue wool above the house/structure so I can double check it.

There are also 2 more hay carts that can be built in their respective fields

Last edited:
Artists - Several layouts have been set up in the middle district. You are welcome to build some of these "rich" houses on your own time. Please be sure that they are only one story.

Ask about doing the special buildings before building

For all inclusive purposes...

ALDBURG IS FINISHED!*

Thank you to everyone who helped out, with special thanks to Thijs and Gene for their contributions both in the Keep competition and around the city. Shout out to everyone who build houses, roads, shops, etc for Aldburg or competed in the competition in order to form the best possible final product. I really couldnt have done it without all of your help guys so I appreciate it! I think the results were more than worth it :)
*Gene needs to finish a tavern and Finrod needs to give the official "green light" still