• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Amha333's Artist application!

This time I joined a job with Bart called Moriauni! It was fun and everything went on plan until I accidentally went and started working on a place which I shouldnt have to do, but I think it wasnt that bad because Bart kept it, for now at least.

Also, Im working a bit on Vault these days and this is what I started with:
2020-07-21_17.10.45.png

This is a statue of me, on top of the main dome of the Vault, holding a book and a sword, for knowledge and strength, diplomacy and power, trade and war! xD

Last edited:
So, this is Galadriels boat which I made in /rp l
What do you think of it?!
2020-08-02_00.01.39.png

Would love to see some basic stuff from you like an Anorien house, a Lond Daer ruin, A Moria house, maybe a cliff/small veg concept... whatever you like but something that's more applicable to what you'd do as an artist.

Would love to see some basic stuff from you like an Anorien house, a Lond Daer ruin, A Moria house, maybe a cliff/small veg concept... whatever you like but something that's more applicable to what you'd do as an artist.
I understand, soon, Ill do, I have already started on some small but rather advanced projects, they take time, and when I have a few of them ready, Ill put them here. They are also things you could have used in the main world. Hope youll like them!

So we have an update and thats about me joining two jobs with Bart in Col for building Stalactites and stuff, though I left both those jobs mid work because of it being just a bit boring for me, example of what I did:

Attachments

• 2020-08-07_17.41.21.png
    2020-08-07_17.41.21.png
    18.5 MB · Views: 151
  • 2020-08-07_17.41.41.png
    2020-08-07_17.41.41.png
    12.1 MB · Views: 151
So we have another update and thats a ruined temple like structure I built in CR, I think it turned out to be nice.
2020-08-09_17.32.58.png

I did a stream in a private job with Ober, though its shape isnt my job. Also I added the details to two different walls and they turned out nice I think.

Attachments

• 2020-08-22_13.51.01.png
    2020-08-22_13.51.01.png
    14 MB · Views: 163
  • Inked2020-08-22_13.53.13_LI.jpg
    Inked2020-08-22_13.53.13_LI.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 146
  • 2020-08-22_13.53.34.png
    2020-08-22_13.53.34.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 147
Another stream of mine, Northern Gondor.

Attachments

• 2020-09-12_12.07.21.png
    2020-09-12_12.07.21.png
    18.1 MB · Views: 149
Have you forgott that Bart said? Lol
Well, still anything that I do in jobs or plots should come here. Also, I have to put stuff between the bigger ones, so it doesnt look dead, and well a part of one of these big ones is done, this temple, for the Valar. This is in Lond Daer style and as you can see I havent ruined it, yet. I love history, ruins, I like the style and so Lond Daer looks really interesting to me. Hope you like it and that one day I can help with the project! I myself am pretty proud of it, interior will come soon!
This is the link: 2020-09-17_17.44.36.png

Last edited:
Also, we have a bath house near that temple which also is finished. I even tried to create a hypocaust for it. Hope u like it and have good feedbacks!
Link: 2020-09-17_17.51.40.png

Last edited:
Hey @Amha333
Lond Daer plot
Not bad not bad at all. It really gives a feeling of a very Byzantine style. Especially the main temple. I'd suggest introducing atleast one or two more colours though. Maybe some white stone details (Around windows or as mosaics or as statues or just as another colour) maybe another colour of roof tiles. In general more wooden stuff could be added, think of shutters or ...
I suppose this matters less because you'd eventually ruin it, add a bunch of veg and mossy blocks, though I still think in general we have a lot more blocks that you could use to spice it up.

I joined the job Osgowall666 with Rogue, did some blockmixing, adding ruins and stuff.

Joined the "plot job" about Osgiliaths walls, and later the job itself. The job was with Maski and Rogue. I did lots of rubbles and vegetation and a very HUGE amount of supports, both straight and diagonal.

Well I have done also an armor stand scene so I thought Ill put it here for now so it would fill the longer times between the better and bigger stuff. It is actually pretty big. Do /warp Gondolin_BoM to see it.
Link: 2020-10-19_21.12.59.png