• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Amha333's Artist application!

Funny enough I just joined a Lond Daer job with matt. Was great, did shapes, added moss, etc etc.

Joined another Lond Daer job, this time with Luk. Did the same things as before. To be honest Lond Daer is the most interesting project going on right now. Just those ruins.... I wish I could lead Umbar one day, and do some ruins there, that one will be even more interesting than Lond Daer, because it is also habited, well see what happens.

Joined a private river planning job with Xmine! Went great, did some planning, and at one section I had to redo the river a little, bc it looked weird.

This is an Anorien house, hope you like it and would love to hear some feedbacks.
Link: 2020-10-31_19.17.40.png

I can just show this one picture of it, here ;)
2020-10-31_19.16.36.png

This blue plot in Lond Daer is my work, lets see if it gets accepted. I hope so, at least. Do you have any feedbacks on it?
2020-11-07_14.03.59.png

Thank you @D3rr3x for at least the chance you gave me.

Last edited:
Ok, I joined the private job Effiefuckedup with Xmine. It was only and only about removing race marks, but Ill put it here anyways, not that I get to be in too many private jobs, even these are considered gold to me.

I joined the Artist schools class about trees today, and Im really proud and happy of what we all could do, from Maskis first ideas as a commoner ages ago, to now that we at the end could make it a reality with help of many of you amazing ranked people!
This is my tree, do you have any feedbacks?!
2020-11-14_23.47.20.png
2020-11-14_23.47.42.png

This is my Moria house from the second class of Artist school! I love it, and hope youll give me feedbacks!
2020-11-21_13.53.43.png
2020-11-21_13.53.48.png
2020-11-21_13.54.22.png

Edit: I just remembered I had to use stairs under and over the windows, but too late I guess! xD

Last edited:
Here tried some Dol Amorth style cliffs with houses, hope you like it, I myself do!
Love to hear your feedbacks!
(By the way Bart, do you like my recent works? I mean do you like what I do, trying main worlds styles!)
2020-11-21_21.23.36.png

2020-11-21_21.26.26.png

My everything was CR but I cant stay there forever. Im not gonna get Artist any time soon too since Im simply not that good at building and I have no bonds (and probably will never have) with you ranked people. "I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread." I can relate to that Bilbo haha. I believe my time has come, the end is here already. I have to admit that it passed fast, it was like yesterday that I joined MCME, first met Maski, visited CR. My death has come and Im afraid I wont be joining you artists and guides and above in Valhalla, but Ill fade away in Hel. God only knows, maybe somehow I rose from the dead, and did the impossible to come back from the gates of Hel and tried to enter Valhalla once more, but till then (if it ever was to be) I bid you a last farewell even though it hurts to say goodbye :)

I mean, Ill be going but god only knows, maybe I came back, in a few months or something but maybe I didnt come back at all so, I dont know xD ty tho, but lets be honest I wasnt that close, not just between artists but between other commoners I wasnt that good.

Edit: Btw whats the difference between gone gone and inactive? xD

Last edited:
Inactive has the chance of coming back, people can be inactive because they are busy, gone is gone for me, like finished with the server or just moving on, hope it will be only staying on inactive in your case tho :)

Sad to see you go Amha, you taught me alot about building and MCME in general. You would have been a great Artist, and certainly had the skills to be one. I hope you come back with new energy at some point. Bye :(