• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

ASOIAF [Spoilers]

Does anyone else want to see Baelish on the throne at the end? He is one of the few I would like on there.

Not necessarily. But i'm super excited to see whats going to happen in the next book with Baelish and Sansa in the Vale. Plus how they'll do it in the show.
As far as the throne, Tyrion ftw.
P.s: I support Varys as well, but he wants Aegon on the throne i believe, which will be an interesting situation to see play out.

It may be 4:30 am. And I may have just binge read the last 200 pages of blood and gold, but all I have to say is: that wedding was breathtaking.

AWWWWW YEAAAH!

Now I'll abandon this thread until I'm completely caught up.

Does anyone else want to see Baelish on the throne at the end? He is one of the few I would like on there.
No.
I think Baelish is going to end up screwing everything over to some degree and though his plan will remain in action, I think he will die trying. I would much rather see Varys control the fate of Westeros.
Not necessarily. But i'm super excited to see whats going to happen in the next book with Baelish and Sansa in the Vale. Plus how they'll do it in the show.
As far as the throne, Tyrion ftw.
P.s: I support Varys as well, but he wants Aegon on the throne i believe, which will be an interesting situation to see play out.
Tyrion will never be king. The people dont accept him or the fact that he is a dwarf so if he did take the throne it would be short lived. Though I think he will make significant power plays/influence who does finally sit the iron thrown.
I could see reincarnated Jon taking it

Tyrion will die in the end, its pretty obvious. Pretty sure house Lannister will be completely wiped out, maybe Stark too. Even if Baelish is on the throne for a minute, his smile would be amazing, but yea, Varys would be much better.

Love them both.

There's going to be a massive fire and sean bean will come back to life and kill joffrey, the end.

Look at this theory:

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/22qaol/spoilers_all_ar_asoiaf_is_revelation_1219/

Very interesting - lots of tinfoil, but interesting nonetheless.
Wow. Probably a bit of a stretch, but as you say, interesting nonetheless. As a side note, as a direct result of this thread, I have wasted no less than two whole days reading theory after theory in forum after forum... My head is swimming, and I am blown away by how much detail people remember about these books... Whatever the case, it really seems like GRRM is doing something great with this series: bucking many fantasy norms, doing whatever he wants, and telling a great story (though, in the end, I think that it will be quite tragic... or at least I hope it is...). Whatever his inspiration, be it Revelation, Norse mythology, etc..., he's got my attention.

Alright, i either missed something while reading (it's been over a year since i read the last book), or just haven't read the theory yet. But is Aegon supposedly an imposter and not a Targaryen?

Alright, i either missed something while reading (it's been over a year since i read the last book), or just haven't read the theory yet. But is Aegon supposedly an imposter and not a Targaryen?

Some people think he's a Blackfyre, yes. Not confirmed in the books, though I think it was hinted at. Personally I see it as being something GRRM would do - I don't think he'd introduce a legitimate Targaryen this late in the game.

I found the theory, and the short story Brienne hears is a pretty good hint imo. Will be interesting to see how Aegon's story plays out in the next book. I really cant wait to see the chapters with him and Tyrion in the show.