• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

ASOIAF [Spoilers]

Finally read the new sample chapter for Book 6. I literally cant wait to read more Arya.

This is your king:
article-2360573-1AC3283D000005DC-553_640x661.jpg

This is your king on drugs:
Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-11.06.49-PM.png

Somthing I really hope they do well this season is the last scene in the book (not counting the epilogue) with the kicking of the Lysa out of the window.

Somthing I really hope they do well this season is the last scene in the book (not counting the epilogue) with the kicking of the Lysa out of the window.
See I hope they end it with Stoneheart :D
350px-Zippo514_LadyStoneheart.jpg

Also they really need to do Arya's vision of Nymeria dragging Cat's body out of the river or else they are gonna miss a major plot point...

Does anyone else have next to no sympathy for Shae in the TV series in knowing what she's going to do?
Yeah, no sympthay, and not too happy the much larger role they seem to have given her in the show. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, she didn't seem to have much part in the book, outside of when Tyrion visited her in the brothel. Even when she was made Sansa's handmaid, she didn't seem to be around much.

I never liked Shae from the start, wasnt surprised with what she does at the end. And they way she goes is great and that scene will be glorious. *Thump*

Well, i as well hated shae, even more so in the show than in the books (shes just annoying as fuk). But i'm not sure how the show will get rid of her. Think they're still going have Tyrion kill her with Tywin?

I, too, hope so. Tyrion spends so much time dwelling on her 'unfaithfulness' as well as the act of killing her in the time after, it really does define him.

However, given the more 'important' role Shae has seemingly been given in the show... I could see them not even having her in the room with Tywin, maybe not even dying at all, or maybe Tywin will kill her, which will drive Tyrion to kill Tywin... whatever the case, it will in all likelihood be wrong.

It would take some mighty acting on Dinklage's part to kill Shae, Which he could do no problems.

Several problems with todays episode in how it sets up certain plotlines:
  • Podrick: I dont really agree with the Pod being sent away with Brienne on some weird witness protection program. Not only does this set their story going too early (and for the record I hate her story from this point on until she meets up with Lady Stoneheart), but it also misses an opportunity to show Pod's loving affection for tyrion and how lost he is without him.
  • Bran: Why the hell is he captured? Nuff said because it is that absurd and they are trying to bring things together that should never be
  • Jon: On that note, why the hell are they having him kill everybody at Crasters? And why does Ramsay's guy have to be with him as that plot point really serves no purpose...
  • Nymeria: They have not done Arya's dream of Nymeria dragging the body out of the river which is a key plot point not only for Arya but also for Lady Stoneheart and company in the future.
  • Dany: Since when does she carry around a huge ass flag with her to drape over her cities? Also the whole love story between Grey Worm and Missendei is absurd considering Dany goes lesbian for her later... awk...
  • Littlefinger n the Queen of Thorns: Giving away your plots/plans/schemes much? Think they are being far too blunt with them sharing their plans with everyone on how the killed the king. To my recollection this was not revealed until later..
  • Whitewalkers: Weird that they revealed a key plot point concerning the whitewalkers. But at least now we have an idea of where whitewalkers come from. Whitewalkers are apparently all the full grown versions of Craster's incest babies that have received a kiss of death from frozen Darth Maul?

Last edited:
Several problems with todays episode in how it sets up certain plotlines:
  • Podrick: I dont really agree with the Pod being sent away with Brienne on some weird witness protection program. Not only does this set their story going too early (and for the record I hate her story from this point on until she meets up with Lady Stoneheart), but it also misses an opportunity to show Pod's loving affection for tyrion and how lost he is without him.
  • Bran: Why the hell is he captured? Nuff said because it is that absurd and they are trying to bring things together that should never be
  • Jon: On that note, why the hell are they having him kill everybody at Crasters? And why does Ramsay's guy have to be with him as that plot point really serves no purpose...
  • Nymeria: They have not done Arya's dream of Nymeria dragging the body out of the river which is a key plot point not only for Arya but also for Lady Stoneheart and company in the future.
  • Dany: Since when does she carry around a huge ass flag with her to drape over her cities? Also the whole love story between Grey Worm and Missendei is absurd considering Dany goes lesbian for her later... awk...
  • Littlefinger n the Queen of Thorns: Giving away your plots/plans/schemes much? Think they are being far too blunt with them sharing their plans with everyone on how the killed the king. To my recollection this was not revealed until later..
  • Whitewalkers: Weird that they revealed a key plot point concerning the whitewalkers. But at least now we have an idea of where whitewalkers come from. Whitewalkers are apparently all the full grown versions of Craster's incest babies that have received a kiss of death from frozen Darth Maul?
Havent seen it yet, but I know what happens. If Briennes storyline has moved forward this much, im guessing they are gonna drag out when she meets Gendry (The Actress confirmed she gets her cheek bitten off this season) and Im sure they will do Ayra's vision soon enough, more towards the end I think though. Apparently the frozen Darth maul has been confirmed as the Night's King. And Dany went les for Irri too, BUT SHE DEAD. But this all has to go ahead from GRRM so it'll work out somehow.

On a side note, I'm dreading having to watch Jorah get kicked out :'(

Last edited: