• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Dallen's target rendered tests

So i gave it a shot, took 4 hours just to import and export and crashed several times + spent quite a while photoshopping it to have clouds and stuff.
teJtccf.jpg

I like to point of two things. First the pictures isn't facing Minas Morgul. And second is that I love it if it was on the other side of the spike.

Cinema 4D is super cool and it made me feel like doing some more of these so enjoy. All your feed back is appreciated.

rN93ZW6.png

C8FwJye.png

IqnrcoX.jpg

0xHMfUz.jpg

Like if you want to see more, My new comp is much more powerful so its less painful to do (the older ones i had to kill everything including windows explorer to get the power i needed). They are a bit darker and lower resolution but that is b/c I am super new to C4D and need to learn a lot more. Hope you enjoyed
-Dallen
A little late, but I just thought to ask this: could you fill in those little empty spots in the corners of the top view shots? If it's difficult, then don't worry about it ;)