• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Fennas Drúnin

I think it just was a bit unlucky coincidence that Artists were needed right that moment. The main projects do have priority but also I really like seeing when so many people can team up on one matter at once, also forcing people to work on something usually does not return too good results ;) Let's not make a big issue out of this and leave it as unlucky coincidence :)

Really really not a fan of the wall, its wider than it is tall - would totally invade this town cus you could just hop the wall in 2 seconds.

I would highly recommend removing the current design and replacing it with one that is thinner, and slightly taller.

Especially the diagonal sections

Last edited:
Really really not a fan of the wall, its wider than it is tall - would totally invade this town cus you could just hop the wall in 2 seconds.

I would highly recommend removing the current design and replacing it with one that is thinner, and slightly taller.
Heh, this has been actually discussed quite a lot among the fennas team. To keep with the lore we are planning on (the wall is 7 meters) thinning it out by about two or three blocks, and possibly re working the design of it.

Especially the diagonal sections

As wroxxite mentioned we have already discussed about the wall being to wide e.t.c. I'm waiting really on Thijs to come in to voxel in the new wall and layout which I think looks a lot better.

Project Post Update
Fennas Drúnin
MHK0Aw5.png
FARMS:
The Fennas Farms have just begun with 1 already close to completion, the others will soon start when @Thijs1801 finishes voxelling the area. Included in the farms will be a mine as well (red section on map).

The Town:
With all the house done, detailing has now begun, a concept of what it may look like has been completed in the market square. On top of that we still have the Merchant Market, Town square and Fish Market to do aswell. The Keep is being left as the last thing to do. Version 5 of the wall is ready for ruining now.

I would say currently Fennas is 3/4 of the way done now. The Farms will be the main focus and I will most likely detail the city in districts to make things easier. Lets hope the project will be done soon!

I know that many people use wool to plan out builds, but what is the variation of wool used for? E.g. In the last picture above there is red and white.

I have run a job filling in all the roads around the farms and 'beefing' some bushes. Thanks to @Eriol_Eandur for starting the job and all these adventures for joining: @TheDrayzST, @_Lord_Of_Squids_ , @yomama629, @TI_20601, and last but not least @Alvin035
I will hopefully be doing more jobs in the next few days so we can finally finish Fennas Drunin.

Another 2 jobs were run today by me. In the first we finished all the roads around the farms, and in the second we did a marsh. Here is a picture of the second job:
Thanks to @jacenpeter who voxelled for some parts of the job and starting them. Here are the people who participated (sorry if you are not mentioned as there were lots of people involved): @TI_20601 , @Ragsna123 , @_Lord_Of_Squids_ , @Alvin035 , @Buubadoof , @solbacken0504 , @TheDrayzST , and @DynoDaring .

This might be much too late or very outdated to say, but in Finrods early post he mentioned that there lived Hobbits in Fennas. Maybe we can add some nice (new Bagend style) holes in the hill where the forest is grown on top of. And perhaps two or three Hobbit houses?
Ehm.. edit: i cant find it back xD

Last edited:
Ehm.. edit: i cant find it back xD
Well, I finally found it :D. I can't remember how to quote a post from another thread, so plz go to the thread of Current Available Public Projects. If you read Finrods reply and open his Spoiler, you read something about the Hobbits in Fennas and about a certain 'Dallo Point'.

Last edited:
"Dallo Point, the leader of the local Stoor Hobbits and owner of the best of the local vineyards, is trying to obtain evidence on Thorlaven and get rid of him before he causes any more trouble"

"Dallo Point, the leader of the local Stoor Hobbits and owner of the best of the local vineyards, is trying to obtain evidence on Thorlaven and get rid of him before he causes any more trouble"

A lot of that lore is set in T.A. 1635 so I have no idea if the Hobbits would of continued living there at present time. Maybe we can add a few in if we have time as im hoping to be finished soon.