• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Fennas Drúnin

Thomas, plez stop making me work like your slave or something, but I did finish my farm anyways, the exact same windmill that has been used in all the other farms in Fennas just needs to be copied over to a corn field. And who's making the firework display? Cause I think this project has been around longer than I've been on the server.

Thomas, plez stop making me work like your slave or something, but I did finish my farm anyways, the exact same windmill that has been used in all the other farms in Fennas just needs to be copied over to a corn field. And who's making the firework display? Cause I think this project has been around longer than I've been on the server.
There won't be a firework display for Fennas

Thomas wanted an execution area.. :)
4wa1sYz.png

While flying around looking for flowers and beets, I noticed that a lot of the terrain around Fennas is unfinished or un-grassed. I am not sure which staff members were in charge of finishing the terrain but at a first glance it looks like Thijs? Please fix this before such is forgotten!

Hey throwback to this project! Does it really make sense that the road to Fennas is made of stone, while the much more important Great East Road is gravel the whole way? Given the recent discussion about bridges/roads and stone I don't feel like Fennas is rich and powerful enough to bother maintaining all that paving. After the ford, where the sign explicitly says the land is controlled by Fennas, it does make sense but not in the currently empty rest of the angle. Does anyone want to change this? Free simple job here.