• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

BPt9GZ5.jpg

"The Lion and the Rose" - Looking forward to seeing the Royal wedding, apparently it is suppose to be really extravagant according to the cast/crew :)

So what is up with Oberyn and Ellaria? I havent had a chance to read the third book (grrrr) and I am wondering, is there any (non-spoiler) stuff i should know about these characters? or should I just stfu and keep watching lol?

So what is up with Oberyn and Ellaria? I havent had a chance to read the third book (grrrr) and I am wondering, is there any (non-spoiler) stuff i should know about these characters? or should I just stfu and keep watching lol?
[This will not have spoilers that were not said in the show itself. That said, if you dont want to spoil a single thing for yourself, dont read this]

Ellaria is Oberyn's paramour (non-maried long term lover). The main thing to note about these guys is how much they romanticize everything from sex, to past acts. Given this, the Dornish are far more accepting of bastards given their wider acceptance of sexual passion in comparison to the rest of Westeros. Otherwise, you should take away the fact that Oberyn really hates the Lannisters, the fact that he stabbed some dudes wrist for singing a song he didnt like is a clear sign of this. Oberyn is also the younger brother of the far more passive Prince Doran Martell (who remained in Dorne due to his health). This tension can be seen in the fact that Oberyn, who is known as a hothead and infamous warrior, is far more unsettling in the capital given the conflict between the reigning house and theirs that has persisted even after the war.

EDIT: Oberyn is also known as the "Red Viper", his weapon of choice is an ash spear, and he has 8 bastard daughters collectively known as the "Sand Snakes" (who are currently in Dorne) who are known to share his personality traits. He is also rumored to be bisexual (which the series makes obvious)

As for the rest of their complicated relationships and importance, you will just have to wait and see :)

On another note:
NQ5Za24.png

Last edited:
So, anyone hyped about the martells? That scene with them choosing the whores was really great: tells you so much about both Oberyn and ellaria and their personalities. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds with them.
I cant explain how excited I am to see who they cast for Arienne and Doran etc.

My god as @_Sidhion_ said we all knew it was coming but oh my god that was just disturbing x 100000
i wanted to bloody throw up

EDIT: This was my reaction slighty sad but 100% disturbed

7P3MDmo.jpg

For some reason when i read it in the book i always envisioned it as happening inside a hall or something, not out in like broad daylight lol. Idk why.