• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

omg unlike all of you, i am 'not allowed' to read the books. (damn parents lol) so when i watched that, i almost had a heart-attack! like, omg wtf!!!!! but i cant really say I'm upset. =P such a creep...

In the book it DID happen in the throne room
was gonna say lol. Been over a year since i read the books, so wasn't sure if it was just me. Time for a re-read after finals methinks.

I also thought they would have put off the wedding until the next episode, but i guess there's still so much they have to do afterwards that it makes sense.

omg unlike all of you, i am 'not allowed' to read the books. (damn parents lol) so when i watched that, i almost had a heart-attack! like, omg wtf!!!!! but i cant really say I'm upset. =P such a creep...
It's ok to watch the show but not read the books? I'd have thought it was the other way around...

haha indo, i never said they let me watch it lol. =P #sneaky i've just not been able to find a way to discreetly obtain copies of the books =/

I made a funny (posted this in the spoiler section but thought I would show the world):
This is your king:
article-2360573-1AC3283D000005DC-553_640x661.jpg

This is your king on drugs:
Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-11.06.49-PM.png

Holy black baby Jesus, that was so far my favorite episode! The horrible feelings of watching Theon, the heartbreak between Tyrion and Shae and then the enormous hate but then joy towards joffrey :D

I just watched the latest episode and I got to say, that was some fantastic scripting and writing from GRRM. To make me feel sad for Cersei and Joffrey is something that's really hard to do, and he absolutely nailed it.
I couldn't help but feel that after all Joffrey has done he still didn't deserve to die, he was just a young kid with to much power, and I can't even imagine how it must feel for a Cersei to lose her only real love, however weird and devilish, with nothing to do but to watch him die in one of the most painful ways possible.

Hats off for GRRM and his amazing writing.

Let us bow our heads in remembrance for the amazing late king

His Grace, Joffrey of the Houses Baratheon and Lannister, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Edit: Also i just saw this #beautifuldeath

cnIocWG.jpg

Last edited:
After all the things the Lannisters pulled at the end of season 3, it's time they get what's coming to them. Remember The King in the North!

Last edited: