• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date leaving: Sunday 20 december
Length of Absence: 2 weeks (Jan 3rd)
Reason or comment: vacation, will be on teamspeak sometimes but wifi too bad to really play

Date leaving: Before, Now, After
Length of Absence: Fully active (I hope) around May 20th.
Reason or comment: You probably have noticed that I'm again inactive, that's due to me being overwhelmed with work, studying for my exam in May and taking driving lessons. I can't simply find enough time to hang out on the server now. I'll be getting a new PC in late January but still I won't be able to use to it's full potential since I'll have to study and work and stuff. I will be active from time to time maybe, when I have more time off work, but as would good ol' T-800 say "I'll be back" around May 20th when I'm done with my exam, hopefully get my driver's license and with only work left on my shoulders. See you later guys :)

Date leaving: 13 o' February
Length of Absence: Like 1 weekish (heck if i know)
Reason or comment: Going to Washington D.C., family vaca

Date Leaving: Tomorrow, 7th February
Date Returning: Thursday, 11th February
Reason or comments: Vacation to mountain with family

Date Leaving:Now
Length of Absence: I don't know an exact date but sometime between 9th March ~ 13th March
Reason or comments: Loads of coursework for college due in until 13th so need to be doing that. I may still be on the server a little, but not for long.

As some might have recognized i wasnt very active the last weeks...
...and it looks like it will get even worse! :(

Date Leaving: March 18
Length of Absence: Until august :/
Reasons or Comment: I'll have half a year of career training in outdoor education and therefor move to a place without computers and internet. Well we will have some weak Wifi which might be good enough for minechat at least. Also i have a free week every month, but i cant garuantee that i will in fact be home and/or on mcme in that week.
(For those wondering ill be in the bavarian forest, like only 100meters to the czech border, and have some awesome time in nature :) )
I allready miss u guys...

Last edited: