• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: June 28th
Length of Absence: Pretty much the entire summer
Reason or comments: I am working at a summer camp throughout the summer, and will not have access to a computer. Might be on the forums once or twice, but probably not.

Date Leaving: July 24
Return Date/Length of Absence: July 30 (A week)
Reason: Boy Scout summer camp with "no electronics whatsoever":eek: so no minechat, no TS, no nothing:mad:

I will never survive…help…jacen I'll be near Park Rapids near Lake Itasca you live close enough SAVE ME FROM THIS TORTURE!!!!!!

Date Leaving: July 24
Return Date/Length of Absence: July 30 (A week)
Reason: Boy Scout summer camp with "no electronics whatsoever":eek: so no minechat, no TS, no nothing:mad:

I will never survive…help…jacen I'll be near Park Rapids near Lake Itasca you live close enough SAVE ME FROM THIS TORTURE!!!!!!
Have fun... :)

Date leaving: Wednesday
Length of absence: 2,5 weeks
Why: because I'm going to going to England. I'm also going to Oxford, so if someone has suggestions for locations for a Tolkien-fan, plz tell me!
Btw, I'll hopefully be online often, but not as always as normally

Suggestions for locations for a Tolkein fan

You can visit Tolkeins house at 20 Northmoor road, you can go inside e.t.c . Visit Tolkeins grave in Wolvercote Cemetry. Visit The Eagle and Child pub and have a meal/drink where Tolkein, C.S. Lewis and others met.