• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: 28th of July
Length of Absence: till 11th of August (too lazy to do the math)
Reason or comments: Going to Spain and having some fun, the spanish definition of which is seeing badly dressed people stab a bull to death (for those who don't notice, this is a joke)

Date Leaving: Friday 29th July
Length Of Absence: 3 Weeks
Reason: Camp for 1 week, then Holiday for 2, I've got half a day between the two :( Hopefully you can wait that long Darki?

Last edited:
Date Leaving: Sunday, July 31
Date Returning: Thursday, August 11
Reason: Sailing on a tall ship! No forums.

Date Leaving: August 16 or 17
Date Returning: August 31
Reason: Going to Malaysia, with a side trip to Cambodia in the middle. Maybe forums.

Also, I've just been very busy lately, and then the computer died so no minecraft -- I will not stoop to using minechat like certain @Artale's I know. Hopefully I will be online some between the two trips, if not see you in September.

Date Leaving Saturday, July 30th
Date Returning: Saturday, August 6th
Reason: Going to Netherlands for a week at the beach.

Date Leaving Sunday, August 14th
Date Returning Sunday, August 21st
Reason: Going to France.

Date Leaving Saturday, July 30th
Date Returning: Saturday, August 6th
Reason: Going to Netherlands for a week at the beach.

Date Leaving Sunday, August 14th
Date Returning Sunday, August 21st
Reason: Going to France.
A week at the beach in the Netherlands? Ha, good luck with that! The water is freezing right now!

Date Leaving: 5th August 2016 (Today)
Date Returning: 18th August
Reason: I have family staying and I am going on holiday to Shropshire.

I will have an internet connection so I should hopefully be on the forums/build server. I should be around for most of the summer events but probably not TF2 and the Elytra Race (which I think @Tyranystrasz will win).

Date Leaving: August 15th
Lenght of Absence: A week or so (not yet decided)
Reason or comments: Family vacation (If internet is available, I'll check out the forums and the server)

Date Leaving:
Length of Absence
(or date you'll be back): wednesday
Reason or comments (totally optional): going on a sail camp with school.