• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: August 16th
Date Returning: September 1st
Reason: Family holiday, might be on the forums, but probs not discord so if you need me pm me on the forums, thanks :)

Date leaving: not exactly leaving just more inactive

Date returning: will still be on server sometimes

Reason: I’ve started playing (or painting) Warhammer which means I do that more than minecraft and since update aquatic I’m really enjoying single player

Last edited:
Date Leaving: friday, 6/9
Length of Absence : sunday, 9th or monday the 10th :)
Reason or comments : I have a weekend long band practice in preparation for my trip to Northern Ireland for the Belfast Military tattoo :D

Date leaving: 25th of October
Date of return: 4th of November
Reason: Vacation, but it might be able to get online from time to time

Date leaving: 28th of October
Date of return: 4th of November
Reason: Holidays in the UK (if it's possible), I might get WiFi, but I will basically be less on the server than usually (if it's possible :p).

Update its probably going to be next year cause we will be doing a theatre with school and we have a big task for begin January on top of that. Aaand I'm the whole of Christmas holidays away... o_O:mad::confused::(

Date leaving: 24th of December
Date of return: 6th of January
Reason: Christmas and then skiing in the alps

Nic is not able to do any work on any of his projects for a minimum of a week, however how long it will take I do not yet know.
Starting from now.