• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Lothlorien Vegetation

Well matt, I think we can revamp it afterwards with jobs if it's simple. But if you have major ideas, best to do those now if possible.

The terrain at section #1 is now completely done. I however ask you to be very careful near the steep side river, if you alter blocks touching the water it may cause derping the whole river and maybe flooding the whole area. And it'd take awfully long to fix....

About the terrain to the North: Just build as if the terrain was finished, i dont think i can finish that too soon.

There are a dangerous amount of floating trees and derpy roots all over..

(specifically around Caras where i was looking)

Status update?
If no update or progress is made, this project will be handed over to someone else.

Anyone who can help me with the stencillists? And which tree marker is which? I keep forgetting which ones which. I feel old.

Anyone who can help me with the stencillists? And which tree marker is which? I keep forgetting which ones which. I feel old.
Stencillists:
- Visual overview of the stencil lists is at /warp stencillists (Plotworld, outdated)
- Textual overview of the stencil lists with /vv stencillists
- Load a stencil list: /b sl <name of stencil list>. Arrow will then paste random members of that list. /u if you want a different one.
- Before loading another stencil list do /d, or else you'll load multiple ones at once.
- Which stencil lists youll need can probs tell you @Emilio_

Stencillists:
- Visual overview of the stencil lists is at /warp stencillists (Plotworld, outdated)
- Textual overview of the stencil lists with /vv stencillists
- Load a stencil list: /b sl <name of stencil list>. Arrow will then paste random members of that list. /u if you want a different one.
- Before loading another stencil list do /d, or else you'll load multiple ones at once.
- Which stencil lists youll need can probs tell you @Emilio_
I'm afraid, the stencillist warp is outdated. The trees used in loth aren't in there. Thanks for the info though but I think I'm going to summarize the stencillist info too.

Eriol will be taking over this project. Keep up the good work man :).

Status update:

We finished the vegetation in region 6 yesterday, thanks again to all who helped with the numerous jobs. Now three out of 8 regions are done.
Next is region 5 in the south of Lothlorien. In contrast to the Naith of Lorien around Cerin Amroth and Caras Galadhon the forest there will be quite open with less bushes.

Lothlorien Bushes Freebuild

Lothlorien needs a huge amount of bushes. Go to /warp Lothconcept and build some. I did't make a guide how to build a bush as it's really simple. You'll find some example bushes at the freebuild. All bushes must be 2 blocks high and made of dark oak leaves.

full