• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Metal (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? For me Coming Home is definately the standout track (maybe its cause i play guitar lol)[/MEDIA]
Personally, my favourite album is Nightmare, probably 'cause I am not much of a fan of A7X's heavier music (or heavy metal in general :p). I enjoy some of City of Evil, but a few I find too heavy.

I might as well write down the metal albums I've got

In CD form

Linkin Park
- Hybrid Theory
- Meteora
- Minutes to Midnight
- The Hunting Party
Avenged Sevenfold
- Nightmare

In my computer library
Linkin Park
- Hybrid Theory
- Reanimation
- Meteora
- Minutes to Midnight
- Living Things
- The Hunting Party
Avenged Sevenfold
- City of Evil (Not full album)
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Nightmare (Excluding God Hates Us)
- Hail to the King (Not full album)
Evanescence
- Fallen (Not full album)

Personally, my favourite album is Nightmare, probably 'cause I am not much of a fan of A7X's heavier music (or heavy metal in general :p). I enjoy some of City of Evil, but a few I find too heavy.

I might as well write down the metal albums I've got

In CD form

Linkin Park
- Hybrid Theory
- Meteora
- Minutes to Midnight
- The Hunting Party
Avenged Sevenfold
- Nightmare

In my computer library
Linkin Park
- Hybrid Theory
- Reanimation
- Meteora
- Minutes to Midnight
- Living Things
- The Hunting Party
Avenged Sevenfold
- City of Evil (Not full album)
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Nightmare (Excluding God Hates Us)
- Hail to the King (Not full album)
Evanescence
- Fallen (Not full album)

Really? I encourage you to explore the genre more for sure, but if you truly arent into heavier stuff, then you should stick to newer avenged and Maiden haha
Wouldnt really consider LP to be metal, although i do enjoy some of their older stuff.
Anyways nightmare is my favorite too, so much emotion in it. And Save Me and Buried Alive are actually crazy good.

But yeah, heres a softer song you may like, (these guys are heavier, but they have a couple other songs like this) but they are basically my favorite band.

Wouldnt really consider LP to be metal, although i do enjoy some of their older stuff.
Technically, LP are a genre called 'Nu-metal', a sort of combination of rock and metal . . . or something . . . I'm not entirely sure :p

Technically, LP are a genre called 'Nu-metal', a sort of combination of rock and metal . . . or something . . . I'm not entirely sure :p
Here's the proper definition:
Nu metal (also known as new metal, neo-metal, nü-metal, or aggro-metal) is a fusion genre of heavy metal that combines metal music with hip hop, hardcore punk and grunge. It is classified as part of alternative metal.

Some bands that use this genre include:
- Linkin Park
- Korn
- Limp Bizkit
- Evanescence

Last edited by a moderator:
Best album ever made

If you like melo death metal and stuff like old In Flames, here you go

In Flames, At the Gates and Dark Tranquillity invented Melo death ;) All from the same Swedish city Gothenburg, the city of metal!

Recently fell in love with these guys. Amazing progressive band.
Tbh, they remind me of a metal version of radiohead (my dad likes them a lot)
Especially the singer.

djent d ddd dd djent 00000000 00 00 djent d ddd djent ddd d d dd ddjent
haha meshuggah just sounds so badass

But anyway, heres a pretty funny video about the subject :)

This is my childhood band. I loved this band so much. It had a great inspiration for me and God. Let me realize that there is more than one way to worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.