• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Metal (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha the Wolf of wall street Meshuggah and the Disturbed's greatest hits!
The guy that did the disturbed video also did a pretty good Linkin Park parody!

Also, sorry for double post, but I really wanted to share this as well!
Probably my favorite comedian on Youtube.

It is rather uhh whats the word... offensive I guess haha, a lot of swearing, so if you're easily offended, don't watch it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I listen to all types of music, metal included, although im not as big on it as i used to be.
But The Sorrow is still my go to band if im in the mood for metal, them and Killswitch Engage. (Alright and maybe 36 crazyfists too).

I listen to all types of music, metal included, although im not as big on it as i used to be.
But The Sorrow is still my go to band if im in the mood for metal, them and Killswitch Engage. (Alright and maybe 36 crazyfists too).

Never heard of those guys, but I really enjoyed that song, also I love Killswitch Engage!
So you're a metalcore guy then?
Check this out!

also this

I want to go to the Soundwave Festival (Link) in a few years. This year they had Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day (they're not really metal though..), Metallica and a bunch of other awesome bands, and in 2013 Linkin Park performed.

Edit: D: They mostly performed their older stuff (A7X and LP) . . . I really wanna go next time they come around to 'Straya.

Last edited:
I want to go to the Soundwave Festival (Link) in a few years. This year they had Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day (they're not really metal though..), Metallica and a bunch of other awesome bands, and in 2013 Linkin Park performed.

Edit: D: They mostly performed their older stuff (A7X and LP) . . . I really wanna go next time they come around to 'Straya.

I've been 4 years in a row since 2011. Words cannot express how amazing this festival is. 2015 looks okay so far, really want to see Judas Preist and Apocolyptica and seeing Slipknot again would be cool, even though they headlined in 2012, I was waiting for SOAD all day :D.

I've been 4 years in a row since 2011. Words cannot express how amazing this festival is. 2015 looks okay so far, really want to see Judas Preist and Apocolyptica and seeing Slipknot again would be cool, even though they headlined in 2012, I was waiting for SOAD all day :D.

Looks like a cool festival but thats a wack lineup haha, never thought id see Fall out boy opening for Slipknot :p

This is the only song I like from Waking The Fallen:

Also I recently heard all of City of Evil (I hadn't heard Beast and The Harlot, Blinded In Chains, Bat Country, Sidewinder and The Wicked End) and damn it is amazing.

Also I recently heard all of City of Evil (I hadn't heard Beast and The Harlot, Blinded In Chains, Bat Country, Sidewinder and The Wicked End) and damn it is amazing.

I love both albums equally

I suggest you get WTF resurrected thats out now and just play it the whole way though.
Masterpiece imo, just like CoE, Self titled and nightmare.

On a different note, here is a song that really threw me off the first time i heard it.
It definately is not easy to understand their music, took me a couple listens, but this song is without a doubt, a masterpiece.
Goes from brutal, to beautiful.

I love both albums equally
frei
Yea . . . I like Nightmare and their Self-titled album equally, followed by City of Evil. I just don't Waking The Fallen 'cause I find it too heavy for my liking (except for I Won't See You Tonight, Part 1, I love that one :D)
I suggest you get WTF resurrected thats out now and just play it the whole way though.
Masterpiece imo, just like CoE, Self titled and nightmare.
Firstly, Waking The Fallen: Resurrected is still on pre-order over here in Australia. Secondly, I might listen to Waking The Fallen the whole way through; I've only been told that it is heavy by a friend.

Anyway, back to metal music:
This on might be a bit more rock than metal, but it is quite guitar heavy:
Linkin Park (Feat. Page Hamilton) - All for Nothing

Avenged Sevenfold - Carry On

Evanescence (Feat. Paul McCoy) - Bring Me To Life

Status
Not open for further replies.