• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Metal (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they scream like that? It just sounds weird and has put me off of Periphery.

Dont know why they choose to do it, that would be their own musical preference but in my OPINION, screaming, or harsh vocals are used to display anger in a song, or to highlight an important line perhaps.

Another thing ive noticed is that its sometimes used to represent a different voice or character in a song talking.
For example, the song "morte et dabo" by asking alexandria illustrates the relationship of God and Satan. The cleans are God talking and the harsh brutal vocals are the Devil talking about burning heaven to the ground.

Anyways, i like them also because they add a different dynamic to the song as well.
My favorite bands tend to have a mixture of cleans and screams but thats not to say i dont love some bands that only clean sing or bands that never do.

Anyways man, you remind me exactly of myself when i first got into metal haha
My gateway drugs were definately waking the fallen as an album, bullet for my valentine, trivium and killswitch engage. Oh and As I Lay Dying.
Check em out!

Such Swedish pride

Instead of doublepost:

Norwegian band, they were in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2011 :p So, Norway voted for this band the most, so they got to the competition usually full of pop stuff

Another edit:

Dat double bass

Last edited:
Avenged Sevenfold - Save Me

Metallica - The Unforgiven

Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot

I love how these guys sound so catchy and brutal at the same time. Pretty cool if you ask me, also have some pretty nice melodic parts.
My favorite deathcore band easily.

This world is ours!

(warning this song is actually very brutal in terms of lyrics)

I brought Waking The Fallen: Resurrected the other day. God, it is amazing. The only thing keeping it form being my favourite album of all time is the weird screaming.

This one is one of my favourites on the album:

I brought Waking The Fallen: Resurrected the other day. God, it is amazing. The only thing keeping it form being my favourite album of all time is the weird screaming.

This one is one of my favourites on the album:

Huzzah. Reminisions is my fav

Some awesome Swedish metal (In swedish). Most of them exist in english aswell but I think that they're better in swedish :p

Some awesome Swedish metal (In swedish). Most of them exist in english aswell but I think that they're better in swedish :p

My favorite sabaton song.
Didnt know they even had swedish variants of their songs. I prefer english cause i dont speak swedish :p

Status
Not open for further replies.