• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Misty Mountains [Part 1 - Mountains of Moria]

Big thank you to all that helped today with the awesome progress of doing 4 glaciers in one sweep, among them the biggest one we ever made!
4vqngh.png

28qqej4.jpg

:) UPDATE :)

The Progress list is slowly getting greener and greener:
Newly finished sections:
#4 - thx to @DSESGH
#7 (silvertine east)
#16 (silvertine west)

13 sections out of 24 are now finished :D

But now I need your help! We need to furnish the freshly finished Silvertine with a majestic Durins Tower! And to get the best this server can do we hold this as a build competition! More information is to be found here:

>>> DURINS TOWER CONTEST <<<

New Map
imnszs.png

:) UPDATE :)

The Progress list is slowly getting greener and greener:
Newly finished sections:
#4 - thx to @DSESGH
#7 (silvertine east)
#16 (silvertine west)

13 sections out of 24 are now finished :D

But now I need your help! We need to furnish the freshly finished Silvertine with a majestic Durins Tower! And to get the best this server can do we hold this as a build competition! More information is to be found here:

>>> DURINS TOWER CONTEST <<<

New Map
imnszs.png
Do you guys know which section Durin's Tower will be in when it is chosen?

Ohhhh, that makes sense!
Although I can now see how unrealistically narrow PJ made the mountain in the movie :eek:
Not necessarily, the leading thing for the whole mountains is MCs height limit. All mountains would be remarkably higher else.

I have to say that Durin's Tower is, with Orthanc, my favourite building (≠ city/fortress (though my favorite cities/fortresse are Moria and Isengard :p )) from the movies.

Is simple and very impressive. Although the moutain could be better on decoration.