• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Moria - Stage 4: Construction

I would like to request 1 more week, for i dont have much time this week to work on it, also going on vacation and im not making it to finish it before saturday

I would like to request another 3 days because my internet was out for the past 2 days and I couldn't work on it.

I would like to request 1 more week, for i dont have much time this week to work on it, also going on vacation and im not making it to finish it before saturday

I would like to request another 3 days because my internet was out for the past 2 days and I couldn't work on it.

Alright I offered a prolonged time and so I also wont refuse it.
I will guarantee you time until Sunday 24:00 BST, after that I want to evaluate with Des. Ill try to catch him asap and plan a definite time when we are going to have a last look at the pillars.

A long expected party forum post
So the contest has ended and I and Despot would thank everyone a lot who has put so much time and effort into it. Many people have constantly asked me for feedback and I always gave some and you always followed it, thus we got multiple really really nice pillars. BUT we had to make a decision and settle for exactly one of them.

And the winner is...
You really wanna find out heh?

Nope not here.

Never give up searching!

I'd really like to see your face right now.
PLOT 1 - The Thunder Down Under:
@_Thijs1801
@Georget1011
@bender400

We have decided to put Moria on hold for the time being. It has always been the idea to start it as soon as Gondor, our main focus, is completely done, while we did not expect this to take as long as it is doing currently. For now there will be some more planning on how we can offer as much of the actual construction to everyone through jobs and freebuilds, and as soon as Gondor at last will come to an end, Moria will be the main project and will get the attention it deserves.

We have decided to put Moria on hold for the time being. It has always been the idea to start it as soon as Gondor, our main focus, is completely done, while we did not expect this to take as long as it is doing currently. For now there will be some more planning on how we can offer as much of the actual construction to everyone through jobs and freebuilds, and as soon as Gondor at last will come to an end, Moria will be the main project and will get the attention it deserves.
Poor Mordor.....it was looking forward to Gondor being done for all these years.....

Hi, today I found 2 bugs in moria.
The first one is a little bit smaller, just a problem with the brew stand in the rp.

But the second one is a bit bigger. All over the moria world are these bugged hanging stair-corners.
It's with every stair version and at every place in moria.

Last edited:
I believe @Despot666 knows about this already, but if we're mentioning texture bugs:
When you have connected textures enabled, upside-down slabs and stairs in 7 of 8 orientations have the normal texture. Right-side-up slabs and the remaining stair orientation, however, have a texture that works with the full blocks.

Hi, today I found 2 bugs in moria.
The first one is a little bit smaller, just a problem with the brew stand in the rp.

But the second one is a bit bigger. All over the moria world are these bugged hanging stair-corners.
It's with every stair version and at every place in moria.

I think you have the old textures since you have the old Moria stone

Is there a reason that this is listed as "On Hold" even though construction is clearly underway or did i miss some crucial piece to the puzzle? Sorry, new to MCME, trying to get acquainted.

moria is soon going to be underway soon, the work going on right now is sort of practice for the staff who are new to the style.