• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

'nilla survival!

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Supporter
Credits
XP
So, since there seems to be NO ONE ever on this server, I thought I'd try and get some attention to it.

survival.mcmiddleearth.com is a MCME vanilla 1.8 server.

I've been playing a couple of hours, and heres a little bit of my progress.
POST YOURS

My first little island house. Everything I needed to "live" but no mobs, so ITS FOR SALE!
2014-09-09_105842_zps3c975f27.png

Comes with a pet spider!
2014-09-09_105912_zps7e8190e0.png

My new digs. This is a rather large island (about 1000x1300 blocks) in the middle of a deep ocean biome. It has every kind of biome except the mesa one. And I cant find a single pig on the place!
2014-09-10_114523_zps0ffd22b1.png

Inside, almost finished enchant room in the basement, and sleeping in style on the 2nd floor!
2014-09-10_162037_zps0f68562b.png

Im at around +/- 15,xxx X +/- 17,xxx. That gives you 4 relatively close possible locations. Come and visit if you can find me.

Not one official post anywhere regarding this besides seeing this thread here. Much surprise, many sarcasm

After seeing people talking about "the MCME survival" I didnt know the IP and just typed this one in assuming it was like all the other IP's (build/freebuild ect .mcmiddleearth.com)

When I joined the first time there were like 5 people on. Recently, the most was 3 including me. Why just this morning, I saw the elusive megga turtle!

Yeah, the survival everyone was talking about was the summer event one. I didn't know about this one; I'll have to check it out!

I'd heard about it, but I've been a little busy with schoolwork and sports, but I'll check it out! Maybe I can find out where you live and steal your animals...

I will be all up on this beeotch tomorrow from about 9am EST till noon. I'm digging a 10x10 hole to bedrock and am gonna rape the land for some diamonds yo! Already got to level 20ish but my unbreaking II diamond pick broke and I am out of diamonds so couldn't repair, whoops.

If you think about it, I dug from level 70ish to +/-25 all in stones/granite ect. 10x10 is 100 blocks a layer. That's close to 5000 blocks with one pick.

...it was named digger. RIP DIGGER!!!

Psh, that's nothing. I did a 30x30 quarry once!

(also I'd be all over this if I had any free time right now)

I have actually played on this server,but I didn't do anything because the Summer Event server was still up,and now I can't even go on Minecraft for the time being.

Yes ivan , i can't login too
looks like the server is already broken :D

Not really, I was on for a few hours yesterday. And hopefully a few more tomorrow.

For the first time EVER in a survival server, I found a skelly spawner dungeon. Literally right at the bottom of a not too deep surface cave. The dungeon itself is attached to probably the biggest abandoned mineshaft Ive ever seen in game. I thought it was just big, until I realized it goes into a ravine, then across it at several different levels, and continues on the other side. Its like 7/8 levels and spans a couple hundred blocks on EACH SIDE of the ravine. already killed about 10 spider spawners, and found another dungeon/zombie spawner.
Needless to say, I have an excess of arrows (that are useless thanks to my unbreaking III/Infinity/Power bow) and enough bonemeal to grow wheat forever! And Im enchanting every book I can make with level 30's.

Bewm

Come to our base, we have a whole skelly spawner grinding setup! ;)

We do too. As soon as I found it I set it up.

I've got plenty of experience finding them in single player. This just happens to be the first time on a server that I found one while not even really looking. And I'm not implying anything, but a lot of times I'm positive the way people find them is X-rays. 30 minutes into joining the server and you've got full diamond armor/weapons/enchants and a fully functional xp grinder? Seems legit