• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

'nilla survival!

The server wont let me back on or I would show you my fair valley. Not as far along as fuss, apparently Extreme Hills Biomes lack diamonds, but I'm rich in coal, redstone, and iron.

Got on top of the nether....

I might be coming for YOU!!!
2014-09-19_170745_zpsccb07c6b.png

Also, I burned down my old house... I know I know. Im a firefighter and its against my oath... But it was for sale SO LONG and I needed the insurance money ;)
2014-09-18_135646_zpse94e6879.png

Decided to do some baking...
2014-09-19_171506_zps0c04bc57.png

And on a side note....

BABY ZOMBIES RIDING CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!

2014-09-12_100004_zps4e454677.png

Lel I meant in game like do you have access to everything yet?

Lets just say that after I get another few THOUSAND rail tracks set up, I'll be able to put a portal in the nether close to spawn and start looking for the elusive stronghold. I might consider setting up shop in "The End" and make a enderman xp grinder... if this server is up long enough. :p

But I got pretty much everything else.

I've been getting the kids ready for school. However, I logged onto the server this morning and made a splash potion of instant health. After standing there AFK until after I get back from dropping the kids off, we'll see how many levels I get. Right now I am at 27. I was at 39 but I did 4 level 30 enchantments just a while ago.

soooo.... As soon as I get back, I will post the pics of me killing maybe 500-600 skeletons ALL AT ONCE! (this spawner consistently spawns 3-4 skellys every 10-12 seconds. And Ill be AFK for about 30 minutes, in a boat so my hunger doesnt kill me!!!)

AND WE'RE BACK

after throwing the potion....
2014-09-22_091125_zpsca1b7b7e.png

Still going......
2014-09-22_091147_zps34fdc08e.png

Slowing down...
2014-09-22_091201_zps5dd5298d.png

And thats how it ended. I went from 24 and 3/4 of a bar XP, to 43 and a half bar.

I also ended up with 7 stacks of bones, and so many bows that I just throw them all in lava!

All from a little afk time, and one splash potion of healing!

Last edited by a moderator:
@jakethegardian and I spent about 2 hours traveling over 10,000 blocks in order to find a desert temple. on the way, we had our faces suckled on by some fucking sea monster, and when we finally got there, jake decides he wants the blue wool in the middle. he digs it up, falls down onto the pressure plate, and blows himself and the chests up.

@jakethegardian and I spent about 2 hours traveling over 10,000 blocks in order to find a desert temple. on the way, we had our faces suckled on by some fucking sea monster, and when we finally got there, jake decides he wants the blue wool in the middle. he digs it up, falls down onto the pressure plate, and blows himself and the chests up.
God damnit jake...