Hey There!Didn’t get a screenshot, but the game glitched at sauron’s eye in amon hen. Had to turn off server resource packs to get out, thanks!
Standing on barrier blocks. | Entrance 2 door blocked | |
Entrance two | Entrance one blocked door |
I've already fixed it Seagull ; )In a house in Pelargir
Looks like Bree is advertising McDonalds.Festive bree has two checkpoints floating in mid-air, in the main world.
View attachment 15610
For once I actually have to tell someone to put a derp on Discord instead of the forums and not the other way around but yeah, this thread is for build derps.I'm not sure if this is a derp or not but on the dynamic map maski98, Norir and FurryDuke are always on there even when they're not online.
View attachment 15700
Oh ok, I'll delete the post.For once I actually have to tell someone to put a derp on Discord instead of the forums and not the other way around but yeah, this thread is for build derps.
It's just that the map isn't finished, these aren't derps.Andrast [-2445,110,7257]. Some floating trees around:View attachment 15810
Ok thanks, post deleted.It's just that the map isn't finished, these aren't derps.
No, that's normal behaviour for adventure mode. At least in vanilla minecraft.I just noticed that if I go to /gm 2 (adventure mode) I can still place some blocks but can't destroy them. is this normal? Shouldn't adventure mode prevent any block placements?
Yep. That's normal vanilla behaviour in 1.14i dont know if this is supposed to happen but when you set yourself on fire and jump down in a cauldron with water in it the water disappears. did it a few times as you can see in Methrast.
View attachment 15874
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?