[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Yep. That's normal vanilla behaviour in 1.14
Or... it might be that it's only supposed to decrease one water level, I don't remember exactly since it's a kinda pointless feature but yeah, I think that's normal vanilla behaviour.
yea i know but i just think that the water level shouldnt go down.
 
You did a great job. Thank's to you, the server is almost perfect, it doesn't have any bugs at all. Thank you so much for that. There is nothing to report anymore. I have recently created a new server, and there are a lot of bugs. I have used a very nice minecraft server hosting - GGServers | Minecraft Server Hosting, but that's not enough. I still have a lot of things to do there.
 
Last edited:
2020-02-02_06.02.50.webp
 
The same arrow which was in rivendel, now is in the Arena! Can someone fix it?
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 2020-02-10_21.22.33.webp
    2020-02-10_21.22.33.webp
    557.3 KB · Views: 516
Found some derps in the paths of the dead.
a few missing ghost heads around 2960.923/107/2386.775
a missing slab or stair at 2950.398/130/2405.7 to hide the head

likely many more i wont find as that place is a literal maze
 
edhellond towers might be missing ladders. it might just be because its a ruin and they have rotted away though
 
Could some artist add leaves to these branches in Caras Galadhon. I guess they were accidentially removed in the update of 2015 :P
 

Attachments

  • 2020-03-22_14.31.40.webp
    2020-03-22_14.31.40.webp
    97 KB · Views: 352
Could some artist add leaves to these branches in Caras Galadhon. I guess they were accidentially removed in the update of 2015 :P
When I derp checked that area I let it be because I found it realistic that there was a dead branch in one of those trees. A bit of flavour if you will.
 
Dead branch? In Caras Galadhon?? In the very heart of Lothlorien??? Where Galadriel wields the Great Ring of Water????
The Fellowship of the Ring - Lothlórien said:
No blemish or sickness or deformity could be seen in anything that grew upon the earth. On the land of Lorien there was no stain.
 
Last edited:
The sign at the Staddle warp (-1292,-4284) is blank on both sides:
2020-03-26_02.16.47.png


Edit: More blank signs outside of the Bree gate (-1838,-4463):
2020-03-26_02.23.18.webp
 
Last edited:
Back
Top