D
yea i know but i just think that the water level shouldnt go down.Yep. That's normal vanilla behaviour in 1.14
Or... it might be that it's only supposed to decrease one water level, I don't remember exactly since it's a kinda pointless feature but yeah, I think that's normal vanilla behaviour.
Mordor has not even started so it is most likely there on purpose.View attachment 16242
idk if its terrain construction but there is a giant wall running through mordor lol 10,970 9 2,260
Still good to know about them so we don't forget about it.Settlem, all of those are due to the movement to 1.14.4, they will later be fixed
When I derp checked that area I let it be because I found it realistic that there was a dead branch in one of those trees. A bit of flavour if you will.Could some artist add leaves to these branches in Caras Galadhon. I guess they were accidentially removed in the update of 2015
The Fellowship of the Ring - Lothlórien said:No blemish or sickness or deformity could be seen in anything that grew upon the earth. On the land of Lorien there was no stain.
Dead branch? In Caras Galadhon?? In the very heart of Lothlorien??? Where Galadriel wields the Great Ring of Water????
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?