• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Osgo Project - Osgiliath

This ship is too tall to fit under either bridge:(
29dRJbn.jpg

So an update on the ruining progress/process:

Currently, I am a bit swamped with studying and schoolwork during the day and if I have time and energy for a job I mostly do them after 9 pm western europe time. After the 29th of august I will be free again and if things aren't finished, I might even do a job marathon again.

For the ruining itself, it looks great but wodleth would like less 1 block holes and is looking more for a war ruin instead of an age ruin. I derped that up myself too, but for future jobs, try to just blow massive holes into buildings instead of breaking small parts off. I will try to enclude some pictures but you can look them up yourself by typing osgiliath in google and look at the movie references. I will go over previous sections to touch them up a bit too.

See you serverside, peace.

I want to finish housing and enviorment ruining first before we add camps and such. I suppose that anyone can propose a suggestion/concept and we'll use the best idea to place in. I'll keep you updated!

Artist + job on the big Bridge of Osgiliath (ruining houses) /warp osgobridge , read the sign on the big wool post for instruction if u need something ask @Will_em or me, pick an house placing a sign in the cyan wood with your name, some concept are already done. Good Work!

Last edited:
Personally i think the river bottom should have various piles of strewn rubble... the bridge pieces had to go some where. Gravity?

Reactions: B_n
Personally i think the river bottom should have various piles of strewn rubble... the bridge pieces had to go some where. Gravity?
The rationale I have heard is that since the bridge was ruined so very long ago, rubble would have been eroded and carried away by the current of the Anduin.

The rationale I have heard is that since the bridge was ruined so very long ago, rubble would have been eroded and carried away by the current of the Anduin.
Ehh, that could be true for the smaller rubble, but there should definitely be a chunk for that huge hole in the bridge. The kin-strife did occur over 1,500 years before Bilbo's 111th Birthday, but that is no where near enough time for a piece of rock that big to be eroded and carried away. If you think about river pebbles, it takes many years for a few millimeters to be worn away. This, though, would have to be like 10 meters of rock, which would probably take tens of thousands of years.