• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Server ideas/wishful talk

does anyone have pictures of unruined Tharbad/Fornost, and will we be able to somehow access unruined Osgiliath?

does anyone have pictures of unruined Tharbad/Fornost, and will we be able to somehow access unruined Osgiliath?
Not that I'm aware off, q220 tends to keep as little ports/servers as possible but maybe he will move the unruined version to freebuild (the finished one as there is an unfinished one now). You'd have to ask him and convince him though. We always do have the unruined version saved of our cities.

Not that I'm aware off, q220 tends to keep as little ports/servers as possible but maybe he will move the unruined version to freebuild (the finished one as there is an unfinished one now). You'd have to ask him and convince him though. We always do have the unruined version saved of our cities.

Great thanks

Of course, it would be one of the oldest place on the server ! Moreover, it is deserted for almost 6000 years. In fact, I'm not sure if after all this time, there would still be ruins :D

It would be a nice idea to build Rhosgobel, said would be summer home of Radagast.

Rhosgobel_METC.jpg

Of course, it would be one of the oldest place on the server ! Moreover, it is deserted for almost 6000 years. In fact, I'm not sure if after all this time, there would still be ruins :D

Ruins don't go away as fast as you think. On non-middle Earth we have Egyptian ruins, Greek, Roman, etc. much older than that. We have FOOTPRINTS that are hundreds of millions of years old.