• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Shire Trees

I asked at the begining of this prodject, if i could redo trees such as this one that were, say, not-vanilla/WE and such. Sure i think i could make somthing a bit better, but, i got the reply no. Also i think the current one holds some significant value even if its not the biggest/best. Just mai opinion though. :D

Nope :( . Or by one block or two, which doesn't make a real difference since all trees aren't the same size anyway.

As a matter of fact, I didn't understand it was the Party Tree despite wandering all around and wearching for it until I saw the little lanterns when I logged on the server for the first time.
I think he means compared to the average sized trees in the forests of the shire. I kinda agree with both you and @_Luk , it is very well designed, but I wish it was a bit bigger.

There are plenty same sized three near Bag End, starting by the one on the top of the hill... But yeah, it's very well designed (though I personally would have opted for wider design).

After all the ups and downs I'm happy to announce that this project is complete!

I grinded out the last forests on Sunday and Monday, with a wee little bit of help from an oily character. There are probably many derps and discrepancies around, so if you see any make sure to report them HERE and tag me in them or something along those lines, if you have build perms and its not a major thing, root fix etc just go ahead and fix it up if you would be so kind! Don't want this turning into, um, well, *cough* fangorn *cough* yeah.

Special thanks to all the tree builders in plotworld and those artist/artist watchlisters who built trees on site! Love all you guys and look for your trees in the shire!

A very special thanks to some specific people!
@lizzy_ , @otho ,& @Emilio_
<3

Wait, i think i forgot the last step. . .

Stage 4: Celebrate [IN PROGRESS]

Last edited: