• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Shire Trees

Project on hold until I get a designer to help out on this project again.

Im not sure if whitwell is finished, there are some old trees just outside the village. @kisos you did not marked the when i started whitwell. I marked them with orange wool, shall i replace them?

I want to do Longbottom next.

I just wanted to take advantage of this project to say that I think the Party Tree should be redone, because it currently have nothing special aside from its lanterns and isn't bigger than the average Shire tree :) .

I just wanted to take advantage of this project to say that I think the Party Tree should be redone, because it currently have nothing special aside from its lanterns and isn't bigger than the average Shire tree :) .
Or put Sam's mallorn tree.........dang time inconstiencies....the tree should be bigger at least, as @Bombur8 said.

I dont think it should be bigger, Its already bigger then the others, and is special from its look anyways. Also we dont want to ruin the work and effort whoever put into making the current party tree (wasnt it Dags? might have been the one on Bagend aswell tho, idk)

Its already bigger then the others
Nope :( . Or by one block or two, which doesn't make a real difference since all trees aren't the same size anyway.

As a matter of fact, I didn't understand it was the Party Tree despite wandering all around and wearching for it until I saw the little lanterns when I logged on the server for the first time.

Last edited: