• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Themed Build Ideas

we could also do tolfalas (a rocky island used as harbor for gondors ships)
and forlond which was built by the elves
also we could do the dead marshes:
i think it would be really cool there could either be a new texturepack that makes glowstone look like faces or just go with the masks already in the game

or are there already dead marshes?

Last edited:
Grond. Destroyer of Gondor villages. I actually really liked that themedbuild, i made a pretty decent Grond. I'd vote for it again. Although plot sizes have been significantly reduced since i believe.

-Tower of Turgon in Gondolin

This will help to improve people's Elvish building skills, as well as their terraining skills, because the Tower was set on a hill, near the Palace of Turgon. Maybe they could also do a few houses surrounding the tower?

-One of the 7 Gates of Gondolin

It'd be fun to see the results :D

-Some Numenor Build, possibly just Numenorean houses, but could also be like Palace of Elros.

There aren't too many Numenorean Builds that I've EVER seen.

Last edited:
I've got quite a few, so prepare.

-Tom Bombadil's house
-Mirkwood (preferably the area Thorin and Company were tied up)
-Dale houses
-Lake Town Houses
-The Green Dragon
-Orc Camps (for Morannon)
-Beorn's House
-Those funny dwarf statues in front of Erebor

-tower of ecthelion
-gondor watchtower
-bag end
-west gate of moria
-prancing pony
-erebor statue