• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Welcome to MCME (Introduction Thread)

• Ingame Name: telumindel
  • How did you find out About MCME: Jesse Cox video.
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: Currently a student of chemistry. Other interests include choral music and choral singing(i sing in a very high level amateur mixed youth choir), academic music in general, video games(CS:GO, Oldschool Runescape, Lineage, Minecraft, MMORPGs and RPGs in general), martial arts( i do kickboxing and taekwondo), sports(mostly ice hockey), fantasy genre movies/books/shows. I have a pretty wide area of interests and i have been fascinated about nature and universe since i was a toddler. That is why i study chemistry now. My other passion is music, which runs in my family as both of my parents were professional musicians(father still is).

Ingame Name: Nomathplease on the server
How did you find out About MCME: The Cox Man.
What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: Horses (Horsin4years is another username I use), I farm with my family, work in a vet clinic part time until I finally get accepted into vet school (someday I will).I also run a pet sitting business on the side.

Hi there! MineAls here! I'm a huge fan of Middle Earth and I just found paradise on your server! Thank you so much for your effort and time to create this masterpiece. Hope to see you around!

• Ingame Name: MineAls
  • How did you find out About MCME: Youtube
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: 24, big fan of middle earth, I really like to go swim and gym. I'm currently a lawyer but might go for pilot career... well see!

Hi there! MineAls here! I'm a huge fan of Middle Earth and I just found paradise on your server! Thank you so much for your effort and time to create this masterpiece. Hope to see you around!

• Ingame Name: MineAls
  • How did you find out About MCME: Youtube
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: 24, big fan of middle earth, I really like to go swim and gym. I'm currently a lawyer but might go for pilot career... well see!
Welcome MineAls! Hope to see ya around!

Hey there! When i found out you where building Middle Earth on a MC Server i was already hyped, so then i heard its all based of the Novells and was overwhelmed, but then i saw the actual Size of this Project. You Guys are Nuts! I absolutely love it! :D
  • Ingame Name: Crueso
  • How did you find out About MCME: A YouTube Video from Keralis
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: 21, Studying right now (Communication and Media Managment), Lots of Reading and Meeting with People.
    Oh and i also love doing music. Piano and Singing :D

Last edited:
Hey there! When i found out you where building Middle Earth on a MC Server i was already hyped, so then i heard its all based of the Novells and was overwhelmed, but then i saw the actual Size of this Project. You Guys are Nuts! I absolutely love it! :D
  • Ingame Name: Crueso
  • How did you find out About MCME: A YouTube Video from Keralis
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: 21, Studying right now (Communication and Media Managment), Lots of Reading and Meeting with People.
    Oh and i also love doing music. Piano and Singing :D

A fellow pianist! Welcome home brother! :D

Welcome to MCME Crueso! Hope to see you on sometime :)

• Ingame Name: ELgamerYT
  • How did you find out About MCME: Well around may this year I was quite interested in recreations of popular series in Minecraft and I started to look into a few server that had attempted to do this, this server caught my eye the most and I was interested in finding out more about it. Soon after I started helping with a bunch of jobs however I quickly got caught up in other things so I wasn't really active. (Mainly me being part of a community of another Minecraft server for years and games I play with members I know from there.) However that server is now more or less dead and I've been busy with doing other stuff in between (I had my own build server for a while and currently have a survival server with a bunch of online friends.) Though now that has settled down I have finally been able to focus a little more on what I really want to do in Minecraft and gaming in general and my preference has gone to more creative building. Though I'm the type of person who quickly gets distracted by other things and tends to quit projects before finishing them so starting something on my own was a bad idea. So I've weighed my options and the best thing I could think of was to join a building community. What a coincidence that I found this server not too long ago, so this is the perfect place for me to join in and I hopefully plan to stay this time. (My main reason for not being as enthusiastic last time was because I couldn't get used to the resources pack and not having the dedication to learn it with all the other stuff I was committing myself to.) So that is a quick summary on how I found out about the server, left it again and have decided to (hopefully permanently) come back.
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: I'm currently in my last year of school and am sitting my A-Levels in May (yes I'm Dutch and live in The Netherlands) but I'm going the English A-Levels and actually studying from home and traveling to England to do my exams in May. At the moment my sleep schedule is kind of messed up so I'm wasting a lot of my time at night so I've not been doing much recently. I enjoy playing video games, mainly Minecraft and also other games such as Factorio, Euro Truck Sim 2, Fortnite, Civilization V, and sometimes a bunch of other games that are hidden somewhere in my steam library. I'm not really a social person outside from the online environment, though if I find something that interests me I would. So this is all I have to say about myself and thanks for reading.

It is good to know about you, and thanks for sharing the list of the game, I tried Civilization 4, well I stop playing this game as I am not able to cross its level now.
Well, this is a great initiative to start with.

Gonna see if I can start this thread off again. It seems like a great initiative and I don’t know why it died out:

• Ingame Name: Sam_Of_Seagull
  • How did you find out About MCME: Went on a Youtube spiral and I found the old Kerala video about this server. I immediately tabbed out and logged into mc to check the server out. It turns out that my joining also happened to be at the time of the Node video so the guides were working hard (as they/we always do) on welcoming all the new players from that video.
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: I have currently just started my GCSEs and enjoy learning about the Classical World (Ancient Greece and Rome). Outside of the classroom I enjoy tabletop gaming (e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer 40k) and am also an avid boulderer and enjoy all forms of indoor rock climber. I also enjoy music and play 2 instruments: trumpet and oboe (a nightmare with embouchure for those of you who know what that is).

What's up peeps?
Long time no see! :D
Writing here because... well... last time I checked in it was like 2012, I guess... so... yeah...

I've logged in just an hour or so, and... man the emotions. Kinda forgot how much I love this server! I've been in awe the whole time. <3

So... Is the crazy Italian back on MCME? Well... not really, but at least I've re-installed Minecraft, and I hope to join back from time to time. Keep up the marvellous job!

• Ingame Name: Haldir_123
  • How did you find out About MCME: Good question . Joined roughly every two years and now active since august 2020. That Heiko3333 who got banned in 2013 is my account is not true and I dont know how that keeps spreading...
  • What are your interests: Procastinating (trumpet, frenchhorn, mapping, speedrunning, juggeling, lockpicking, HEMA, cardtricks, guitar, drawing, gaming, reading, MCME, etc.)
  • Studying: civil engineering

• Ingame Name: Raivermaya
  • How did you find out About MCME: I found MCME through watching youtube minecraft servers. I had joined the server last 2017 after I purchase my premium account. I was curious of different Minecraft servers and I've searched in youtube site, first : international minecraft server then I was amaze of different cultures in different servers that I had visited. During that time I was fond of the hobbit series and lord of the rings specially the two towers book, and the fellowship of the ring. I also watched the Hobbit movie and I'm a big fan of Legolas than other character. Since I was Obsessed to Lord of the rings noble I tried to search in the YouTube Lord of the rings server then it was amazing I saw Lothlorien and Minas tirith featured on that video. I search in google because the YouTube video does not include the server IP of MCME that's why I searched in google everywhere minecraft portals Lord of the rings minecraft server at first it, I saw a wrong lotr server because the owner of the server was a young teenager and I saw a tower called vast fortress. Its detail is too bad I can defy it and say that it was built by kid who just copy buildings from YouTube. The resource pack is good thou then I quit cause I compared the structure of the Minas Tirith building showed in the video and in the game so, I searched Lotr minecraft server again. then I found the real one mcme server. At first I was Fascinated by the cave it has question and answer portion before I was teleported to hobbit house. I was really Fascinated of every details medieval house. I feel in loved of how the hobbit house being created and its interior design. I remember the places I mostly visit it is Pelargir and Dol amroth. Also I love to Community warm welcome <3
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: My interest is doing Minecraft builds, I do Love socializing and meeting new friends. I also love chatting, I can't survive without no one to talk too. I am currently studying as a Third year college bachelor science of nursing in a famous Medical school in Philippines. I choose nursing career cause I love caring for people, like children who had cancer. I want to cheer them up and provide holistic care. I also love to care for elderly people, but I prefer pediatric patients because I really love caring children's. Furthermore I love studying Medical school because of the "Anatomy" and biochemistry subject, we just don't care for people but we monitor everything about their health. physical, mental and spiritual but we prefer providing holistic care by referring the model of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a theory of motivation which states that five categories of human needs dictate an individual's behavior. Those needs are physiological needs, safety needs, love and belonging needs, esteem needs, and self-actualization needs. Lastly I do extend my sincere gratitude for being a party of MCME community. <3 <3 <3

• Ingame Name: DFW Medic

• How did you find out About MCME:
    Saw some screenshots of it on Instagram or Facebook I think...it's been a while since I first heard of it.

• What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc:
    I am a Critical Care/Flight Paramedic Supervisor for a large ambulance service in the United States. I typically work 80-130 hours per week. I have an absolutely irrepressible, and fairly dark sense of humor centered mostly on sarcasm and dad jokes. I do not have any children, however.

Saw some screenshots of it on Instagram or Facebook I think...it's been a while since I first heard of it.

I am a Critical Care/Flight Paramedic Supervisor for a large ambulance service in the United States. I typically work 80-130 hours per week. I have an absolutely irrepressible, and fairly dark sense of humor centered mostly on sarcasm and dad jokes. I do not have any children, however.
welcome medic I guess I will be having same career as you soon :D

Great see more people in the Emergency Services here on MCME

• Ingame Name: weirdo
  • How did you find out About MCME: i found mcme because of youtube i am a big nerd of lord of the rings and the hobbit three series in movie.
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: Im not studying i work already interest: video gaming watching movies streaming games like valorant you can dm me to play valorant

• Ingame Name: weirdo
  • How did you find out About MCME: i found mcme because of youtube i am a big nerd of lord of the rings and the hobbit three series in movie.
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: Im not studying i work already interest: video gaming watching movies streaming games like valorant you can dm me to play valorant
welcome! weirdo"