• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Who Last Saw The Ring? Event!

4_2.png

(Poster created by @Pausi )

Who Last Saw the Ring?

The One Ring has once again been lost! The only clues we have to its whereabouts can be found in the verses of a song written by a much-beloved character, but the details he gave us are unfortunately vague! Can you riddle out their meaning?

Verse I
Tree walked alone from the hills of stone,
Where the ancient king had built his throne;
And soon he was seen in the fields of green
Strolling seven yards to a stride now.
Wide now! Hide now!
Old Tree-man was spotted there all alone
Walking seven yards to a stride now.

If you happen to find the Ring, message me on Discord with a screenshot and description of its location!

Good luck, and happy hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

The One Ring is still lost! The first clue yielded no results, so we must look to the second verse of our song and hope that it gives us more information. Will it be enough to lead us to the Ring? We shall see!

Verse II
His footsteps ranged to the old oat grange,

And the townsfolk there witnessed something strange:
A swath through the field, which had ruined the yield
Of many a month of work there.
Quirk there! Irk there!
Some devil had wrought this maddening change,

And ruined their months of work there.

If you happen to find the Ring, message me on Discord with a screenshot and description of its location!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

The One Ring is still missing! Perhaps the third verse of the song will help to make sense of what the song is about, and where all the clues are leading us! Who will be the first to track down the Ring, I wonder?

Verse III
The sun was aflame as the Tree-man came
To the place where the badgers had lent their name;
He walked on by 'neath the pale blue sky,
And said, "I'm not far from home now."
Roam now! Gloam now!
"I won't have a rest 'til I've reached my aim,
For I'm not far from home now."

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Another verse, another clue! Find the One Ring before time runs out; for there is only one verse remaining after this one!

Verse IV
So he crossed with a will over trickling rill;
And he sped past the town to the old rock hill,
Where the folk with their picks piled the stone in ricks
To be carted away from the quarry.
Lorry! Glory!
O, his heart was filled with a marvelous thrill
When he saw he'd come to the quarry.

Who Last Saw the Ring?

At last, the final verse! Hopefully this will reveal the Ring's location, and shed some light on the meaning of our song!

Verse V
Now he strode past the ledge over heath and sedge,
'Til he came quite nigh to the brown water's edge;
'Twas there and then he proposed with a grin
To his most beloved willow.
Pillow! Billow!
Yes, he plighted his troth with a ring and a pledge
To his most beloved willow!

Ring_hunt_chest_monster.png

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Yes ladies, gentlemen and everything in between, it's that time of the month again! Time for a new ring hunt! I hope y'all are as exited as i am, because if not i will be sad:(. But without any more ado, i bring to you; the first Ring hunt of the Year!!

Clue 1:

Under the most watchful eyes, it lies.
The tower of the strong, surveying;
like a soldier in the sun, never swaying.
If you happen to come across the ring, message me (Pausi) on discord with a screenshot of the chest it is in!
Happy hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

And yet again it is that time again, oh how the time flies, so are y'all ready? welp, it don't matter, 'cause you're gonna get it anyways XD

Clue 2:
But the darkness crept in; unrelenting,
through nights cold, never-ending.
But in the west, on summer nights;
a light shall shine, upon wintery heights.

If you happen to find the ring, don't forget to shoot me a message through discord with a photo of the ring!
Happy hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

And oh! If it is that time again! Time for some frustrating clues! though i hope these aren't :p. I hope y'all enjoy them and here is the clue:

Clue 3:
If that light shall ever fade, we cannot say.
But the hope it brought will forever stay.
As the shadows, work their powers;
the men of Erech, will seize the hours.

Yet again if you happen across the ring don't be shy and say hi, aka: shoot me a msg on discord with an image of the chest
And last but not least, Happy Hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Sadly my time here on this forum has come to an end with this final clue. I hope you all enjoy it, and here it is:

Clue 4:
There was once a man, who tried and failed.
to cross as a living, where the dead prevail.
Though his corpse, was never found,
he found a door, that was spellbound.

Last but not least, don't forget to shoot me a msg on discord if you happen to find the ring, good luck and
Happy Hunting!

1643707905816.png

(Poster by @Pausi )

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Hey folks, it's a new a month, and that means a new ring! This time, it's me back again to rack your brain and have you going around aimlessly in circles while I watch your struggle on the Dynmap.

Clue 1:

The numbers Mason, what do they mean!? If you're clever enough to figure that out, pop me a message on discord with a screenshot of the chest. Best of luck!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

It's time for week number 2! I've been excited to announce this second clue, and I can't wait to see your reactions!

Clue 2:
1644344670228.png

What..? What could it mean!? Best of luck, as usual pop me a message if you manage to find the ring!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Now I know most of you have been scratching your heads at the last two clues, especially my crude drawing. Allow me to shed some light on the situation with the long awaited third hint!

Clue 3:

1644948110897.png

Aha! It's all coming together! If you find the ring, don't say it in chat, pop me a discord message right away with a screenshot of the chest! Best of luck hunters!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

It is time for the fourth and final clue! Congratulations to everyone who has found the ring up until this point, even if you needed a little nudge (you know who you are)!

Clue 4:
Water-lands of the Swans

I would just like to extend my thanks to Hover for allowing me to hide this ring and the many people who contributed hours of their time to joining the search. As usual, pop me a message on discord (@Green_Giant) if you find it!

Hover_book.png

(Poster by @Pausi)

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Come my friends, take a seat beside the fire, have a drink and listen to my fair song! For I now stand before you, a humble bard, to share this lay with you! Perhaps, if carefully you listen, you might find the mighty treasure that was lost...

Verse 1
Eärendil was a mariner
in lands now lost deep under wave;
to West of West he sailed for aid,
his brow bejewelled o'er visage grave;
East returning, bright he came:
lit the skies with ship's white flame.

Now I wish you all good fortune, good hunting and good luck! And if you find this treasure fair - message me on Discord (@HoverKing) to let me know!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Verse 2

His star now sails through heavens high
and rides the clouds o'er pastures wide,
renewing hope in weary hearts;
now onward nigh where fiends abide,
ere morning he now hurries by
near shadowed lands where dwells the Eye.

If you find this treasure - message me on Discord (@HoverKing) to let me know!
[Clarification: for fairness sake, since I noticed some people wondering - only the verses contain clues, not the text that precedes or follows them.]

Happy hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Verse 3

Still, his silent star above
the dark and ashen plain doth rise,
o’er saddened fields where thralls must toil
nigh bitter waters watched by spies,
ere light of morning fills the skies.

If you manage to locate this precious trinket - message me on Discord (@HoverKing) to let me know!
Happy hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Verse 4

Called to sail by silently,
little can he linger there;
in haste he soars o'er southern cliffs,
forgetting not his journey fair,
forever sailing through the air.

If you find the ring message me on Discord (@HoverKing) to let me know. Who will be the first to find it?!
Happy hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Verse 5

Heed the answer plainly hid
in every line of this fair lay;
now the wise will seek with care
the secret words which point the way!

Can you figure this one out? If you find the ring let me know on Discord (@HoverKing)!
Happy hunting!

DarthXander_v3.png

(Poster by @Pausi )

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Would you look at that? Three whole weeks we went without losing the Ring... Until now! Now many of you have found various of my 19 Lesser Rings of Power hidden about over the past several months (I do seem awfully prone to misplacing them, don't I?) But this is a whole new low, losing my One Ring, who'd have thought!?

Alas! It fell off when I was doffing my, er, uh, Sauron's armor and I can't seem to locate it anywhere! You'd certainly be doing me a great favor if you return it to me.

Verse 1
Midst Doom's dark fire he did acquire
The One to Rule them, his desire.
Though while he leapt, he soon was swept
Into fiery cavern cleft,
And of him World was soon bereft.

And of him World was soon bereft.

If you do happen to find my Ring, please message me on Discord (@DarthXander_GIRL ) along with a screenshot of where you found it!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Alas! I've been missing my Ring a whole week. Earlier today I recalled something else important about the location, but after an extensive search I still couldn't find it myself; hopefully you all have better luck.

Verse 2
In mountain lair, he set a snare
With Spider, whom he did prepare.
A hobbit felled, another yelled,
Himself into a darkened well,
Near tower of alarming bell.

Near tower of alarming bell.

If you do happen to find my Ring, please message me on Discord (@DarthXander_GIRL ) along with a screenshot of where you found it!