• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

ASOIAF [Spoilers]

tumblr_mnusejzRTg1qjfdvpo1_500.jpg

Revealing joffrey's assassin was pretty poorly done, in my opinion. Blatant "I'm a bad guy!" From Petyr Baelish, obvious "would be a shame if you died at your wedding" from grandma tyrell. Idk.

But, I'm very, very excited about next episode. Tyrion and tywin are both played by exemplary actors, the scene's guaranteed to be well done, with such good writers.

Also, Alayne has now officially arrived. What do you guys think will happen with her in the next books?
And who do you guys think wrote the pink letter?

Yea, I felt the reveal of that was quite terrible. Just seemed like Olenna and Petyr were bragging out it. Not secret enough.

Next episode is entirely at the Wall, so we get to see Stannis the Mannis fuck shit up finally. Which means ep 10 is going to be jam packed with so much. Obviously Jaime and Varys helping Tyrion escape (Hopefully they leave in Jaime revealling the whole Tysha thing) then Shae and Tywin getting whats coming to them. The Hound should succumb to his wound and Ayra will leave him by a tree then make her way to the docks and leave for Braavos. Jon will become Lord commander. Theon and Ramsay move into Winterfell and MAYBE meet Jeyne (fake Ayra). Dunno whats gonha happen eith Dany, maybe Barristan will tell her she needs to marry again or the farmer will come back and say Drogon ate his kid, either would be good. An interview revealed Brienne gets her cheek bitten off this season, so maybe Gendry might come back, even though Biter is dead (??!?!?!). Sansa and Petyr start to tour the vale with Robert (Robin), maybe meet Harry the Heir. The episode is called 'The Children" and some little girl got cast as Leaf, so Bran will meet the Children and Brynden Rivers. Leaving the last scene for the cliffhanger with Ms Stoneheart (huzzah!)

Anyway, Alayne I'm hoping will marry Harry and Petyr does away with that little shit Robert. Then after Stannis crushes Roose and Ramsay at Winterfell (Stannis will probs die too, I hope not, but yea) With Harry as the heir to the Vale and Sansa to the North, then will join sides with the recently kindless Baratheons and so begins the war of the five Queens ( I hope) Queens being, Sansa, Cercei, Asha, Arienne and Margaery, then later Dany after Cersei's trial (which either her or margaery will die as a result)

Pink letter. Eh. I don't think its that much of a big deal, It could be, never know. But it could have been written by one of Jon's assassins to instill fear in him. Could of just as easily been written by Roose or Ramsay.But we will see.

Just my ideal theories really, just speculation, I'd love to hear what you guys think too.

#Martell4lyf

Also, does anyone else find Bran incredibly boring? I know its the magic side of the story explained and stuff, but I can't get into his story. I want to like him but just can't.

Double post lel. soz

Revealing joffrey's assassin was pretty poorly done, in my opinion. Blatant "I'm a bad guy!" From Petyr Baelish, obvious "would be a shame if you died at your wedding" from grandma tyrell. Idk.

But, I'm very, very excited about next episode. Tyrion and tywin are both played by exemplary actors, the scene's guaranteed to be well done, with such good writers.

Also, Alayne has now officially arrived. What do you guys think will happen with her in the next books?
And who do you guys think wrote the pink letter?

I'm not so sure Tyrion's escape and Tywin's death will happen in 'the next episode'. I'm fairly sure the next episode will be entirely about the wall. Episode 10 I think would be a better episode for Tyrions escape. (If they do it in episode 9, what will Tyrion do in episode 10?). The episode will end with either Bran finding the child of the forest (Hence the episode title 'Children') or perhaps ending with either Brienne finding Lady Stone heart and her reveal. Or Arya warging into Nymeria to reveal her. WHoooo knowssss

I'm not so sure Tyrion's escape and Tywin's death will happen in 'the next episode'. I'm fairly sure the next episode will be entirely about the wall. Episode 10 I think would be a better episode for Tyrions escape. (If they do it in episode 9, what will Tyrion do in episode 10?). The episode will end with either Bran finding the child of the forest (Hence the episode title 'Children') or perhaps ending with either Brienne finding Lady Stone heart and her reveal. Or Arya warging into Nymeria to reveal her. WHoooo knowssss

As I said before, Im 99.9% sure that episode 9 is entirely at the wall, just like Blackwater was entirely at KL

As I said before, Im 99.9% sure that episode 9 is entirely at the wall, just like Blackwater was entirely at KL
I think I read somewhere that they said the episode will 'dwarf the black water episode', and we all know why.

Yeah, they might throw in some bran stuff cause that too is north of the wall related, but the black water episode had many major characters in it: Tyrion, Bronn, Joffrey, Stannis, Davos, Sansa, Cersie, The Hound, Podrick, Shae and Tywin. With them they were able to show multiple points of view and keep the entire episode around the battle... But the only major characters going to be at the wall are: Jon, Sam, Ygritte, Giantsbane, Mance, Davos (maybe, he's not here in the books though) and Stannis. So I am wondering how they will do it. It will be awesome nonetheless! I'm guessing we will just be seeing more of Jon and the nights watch in general which will be really cool and mance's army which will be brilliant.

That massive scythe on the Wall was maybe the best part of the episode.

Also, Alliser Thorne gained my respect, which he never did in the books. Great episode, and incredibly well filmed (that panning shot after Jon comes down to Castle Black was stunning).

The season finale promo locks stunning.

So going with the trend heres my season finale prediction: I noticed that the first season ended with a huge Daenerys moment, the second one with the White Walker army cliffhanger and the third again with a mother Dany moment. It seems the show is alternating between Fire and Ice so therefore I think it'll end with Bran and the BR, since there are WW involved.
About LS, I actually think they will bring her as a teaser at the very beginning or as a shot transitioning from the mother to the son (up north and then that scene).

I know you probably have read the books or you just don't care about spoilers but I'll say it anyway: Huge spoiler ahead!!!

About Tyrion. I found this scene in one of the season 4 trailers (can't remember which one). Heres the screen shot:
2a3jpc.jpg

2a3jpc.jpg

I can't believe they put that in the trailer in the first place, along with all the Tyrion scenes in A bedroom with Shae. Make of it what you will though...

Omg just watched it. SSsooooo goooddd. Can't wait until i can get the series on dvd, and watch those sexy giants and mammoths on my projector.

More importantly, it was a really great battle for book readers. Things like watching Tormund and Alliser fight were really suprising, and got my adrenaline going. Was pretty nice to watch Jon command the wall instead of putting him in the tower as an archer, it's a good setup for making him lord commander. And that little scene when they break into the kitchen was pretty awesome, watching the cook bring out the meat cleaver, and slice that guy in half lol.

Big disappointment though was that they didn't include Donal Noyle. He wasn't the most important character, but he was a fun figure to have around before the attack, and watching him die slaying Giants with 1 fucking arm would have been just amazing. But either which way, great episode, and knowing that their budget will only increase in coming seasons just has me pumped for whats up next.

Pretty disappointed that Pyp and Grenn died, considering they're both still alive in the books, we can guess they wont be much longer after last night. Wasn't looking forward to Ygritte dying, was just as sad as I pictured. But everything about the episode was amazing, that 360 shot was so good. Thorne and Tormund's duel was pretty great too, really liked that. Ready for Stannis the Mannis to come fuck shit up next episode.

Anyone else think Tormund is replacing the Lord of Bones as the fake Mance Rayder that gets killed?
Yep. The average TV watching guy can't remember that many characters or tell the difference if they never really get to hear their names...

Yep. The average TV watching guy can't remember that many characters or tell the difference if they never really get to hear their names...
Hell. I had a hard enough time keeping track of everyone in the books while reading!!

Anyone else think Tormund is replacing the Lord of Bones as the fake Mance Rayder that gets killed?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think the Lord of Bones (given how unique he is) is still well known enough to be burned alive. Otherwise, I think that Thormund plays too large of a roll in the future with Jon and the relationship with the wildlings to be cut this early in the TV series..

Last edited: