• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: 10/7.
Length of absence: One week
Reason: Going on a vacation to Crete.

Date Leaving: today (12/7)
Lenght of absense: around 3 weeks
Reason: I will be on and off, going on different trips and coming back home like 3 times.

Date Leaving: 18/7/2021
Length of absence: 3 weeks
Reason:
Vacation, will be helping out a lot with family problems and won't have much time for MCME. Will check discord from time to time though

Leading on a camp for 10 days starting tomorrow, then leading on another one shortly afterwards.

Date Leaving: 20/9/2021
Length of absence: three days
Reason: I am taking a short holiday during which I will be unavailable

Last edited:
Date Leaving: 25th of October.
Length of Absence: 29th of October.
Reason or comments: Going on vacation, will still be active on discord and the forums.

Date Leaving: 23rd of December
Length of Absence: 1st January
Reason or comments: Celebrations and stuff. Will not be totally gone tho, may join a few time.

Date Leaving: January 4th
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): January 9th
Reason or comments (totally optional): Going on a business trip to Florida, I doubt I will be able to log onto the server but I intend to remain active on discord and the forums.

Date Leaving: Today (January 3rd)
Length of Absence: I dont know, i might come on and help out with video or media team stuff.
Reason or comments: I need a break so i dont burn completely out