• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Lamedon

Yesterday we made one of the main roads in lamedon. Thanks to @Daddlio, @LavishGaming, @julianelijah77 , @SmaugJuice and @DutchKnight1
full

Last edited:
Hello Eriol,
You probably just forgot, but I did help with this job as well... I mean I am not applying for artist, but wouldnt mind if you would mention me, no offense! :)
Thanks!
-Raf

I was lazy again with posting job pictures, so here is the whole bunch of them:
1. Bushes along a small river and some fixing of the riverbed:
full
Thanks to @Durin_IV @raf_the_eagle @elios2405 and @DarkVargoth

2. Main roads in Rendul:
full
Thanks to @Jesia @julianelijah77 @raf_the_eagle @DutchKnight1 @Durin_IV @Darki190 and @PrittyTheDino

3. Tree fixing near Arassalath:
full
Thanks to @WalpoleLegoMen @Daddlio @Durin_IV @Jimbot2003 and @DarkVargoth

I was lazy again with posting job pictures, so here is the whole bunch of them:
1. Bushes along a small river and some fixing of the riverbed:
full
Thanks to @Durin_IV @raf_the_eagle @elios2405 and @DarkVargoth

2. Main roads in Rendul:
full
Thanks to @Jesia @julianelijah77 @raf_the_eagle @DutchKnight1 @Durin_IV @Darki190 and @PrittyTheDino

3. Tree fixing near Arassalath:
full
Thanks to @WalpoleLegoMen @Daddlio @Durin_IV @Jimbot2003 and @DarkVargoth
Lamedon is coming along great!

Can I join Job?
Sure, my job are usually public. You will need teamspeak to listen to the instructions. There is a guide on how to get it >>here<<. You don't need a microphone, just speakers or headphones.
I start jobs usually in the evening house of europe. Some jobs are also scheduled >>here<<.
Looking forward to see you on one of the next jobs.

Sure, my job are usually public. You will need teamspeak to listen to the instructions. There is a guide on how to get it >>here<<. You don't need a microphone, just speakers or headphones.
I start jobs usually in the evening house of europe. Some jobs are also scheduled >>here<<.
Looking forward to see you on one of the next jobs.

Thanks Eriol