• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

This might be totally unavoidable, but a slight water generation thing under a bridge in east Rohan. Sry if this is invalid. Coords are X3650 Y6 Z1266
y9bd.png

Minas Tirith Palace is still missing beds from Transfer onto the Build Server. You can see bare spots on the 3rd floor in the carpeting where beds should be. Boromir and Faramir seem to be sleeping on the floors atm.

Missing slab on the path like the one Warden did. Different location, don't worry.

cfBzUci.png

Image doesn't show very clearly but there's an everlasting water flow in the waters beneath Rivendell.

lFdYb8a.jpg

-1486,-2908
underwater grass

-255,-2440
exposed bedrock riverbed

1419,-1890
unfinished river source (still wool markers)

Last edited:
DciN3oc.png

Missing block in Osgiliath. I know it's going to be ruined, but this pillar is hollow, so if this block is supposed to be missing, I think it(the pillar) needs to be filled.

The area north of rivendell has no tall grass. At least imo, it could use more trees as well.

http://imgur.com/zdAjYIW,pMnuMZQ,8IyaB1Y

http://imgur.com/zdAjYIW,pMnuMZQ,8IyaB1Y#2

http://imgur.com/zdAjYIW,pMnuMZQ,8IyaB1Y#1
Not concerned with this area at the moment, but thanks!
Missing slab on the path like the one Warden did. Different location, don't worry.

cfBzUci.png

Image doesn't show very clearly but there's an everlasting water flow in the waters beneath Rivendell.

lFdYb8a.jpg
Not all steps need the slabs, breaking them up allows for variation

I also did not see any derpy water? Maybe fixed already
-1486,-2908
underwater grass

-255,-2440
exposed bedrock riverbed

1419,-1890
unfinished river source (still wool markers)
fixed
fixed
I removed the wool for now
DciN3oc.png

Missing block in Osgiliath. I know it's going to be ruined, but this pillar is hollow, so if this block is supposed to be missing, I think it(the pillar) needs to be filled.
Fixed

Straight Line Hills

On the road from Aldburg to Minas Tirith (there were actuallually a couple areas along the road where I noticed this, but this area was by far the worst.
rbLpbDN.png

This isn't really a "derp" but I wasn't sure where else to put it.
The causeway forts (7866,3616) are seemingly incomplete. They are missing interiors, and the portcullis is missing some sort of mechanism, which we usually include.

I'm gonna feel really dumb if this is not a derp... but I feel like it is... but I won't believe it if no one's noticed this yet...

Mount Mindolluin's south side has gravel, and the north side does not.

I've found some pretty significant derps a major structure, the main bathhouse of Minas Tirith.

This window, at my crosshairs, as well as the one on the opposite side:

The far left one also has the same problem on both sides.

Also, this window here (immediately to the left of the first one), the pillar needs to be topped with a full block, not a slab:

Now, I've looked into the design of the structure, and I know WHY there's a problem. I have a proposed solution to camouflage it:

First, fix it up so it looks basically like the others do structurally on the inside, so the light from those torches doesn't come through and light it up weird, etc., and maybe add subdued lighting to make it match.

Second, use the invisible glass panes that are available in the Gondor texture pack to put glass in all the windows. This has the effect of not changing the look of the building one bit, since the panes are invisible, but make it so people can't tell there's something wrong because they restrict the angles they can view it from by keeping them from going inside.