• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Osgo Project - Osgiliath

60% done ;)
IlRBGds.png

I am running fix derpy houses job in osgo, if you see houses with glass, birch wood(not the oak scaffolds) Floating blocks and bad ruined, ask staff to mark them or post a screen, Thank you

Osgiliath Siege Equipments Freebuild

/warp OsgoSiege

Apply in this thread if you want a plot, if there aren't plots left ask staff to create a new plot

You can make Catapults, Trebuchet or Ballista

The bests will be pasted in Osgiliath!

Be sure to put a sign with your name on your plot!
4557437670_dbb880770f.jpg

Trebuchet_html_c78a330.jpg

firstballista.jpg

Demonhuntr plot 1
Ooitsbirdo alias BOB plot 2
Natanyagrad plot 3 - 4
Insertdiisk plot 5

Last edited:
I would also like to add the stone but my lore-knowledge/knowledge of fluid mechanics doesn't reach so far to be able to say where it should be. If you can give me a location, I'm sure we can put something there.

@jcw2003 Do we have orcish trebuchets/catapults? I guess they would look different than the ones we currently have or is there some difference between the ones from the plots? You could extend the build a little so people can try for orcish catapults. Sorry I can't get on, I'm a bit busy.
Cheers, Will

I would also like to add the stone but my lore-knowledge/knowledge of fluid mechanics doesn't reach so far to be able to say where it should be. If you can give me a location, I'm sure we can put something there.

@jcw2003 Do we have orcish trebuchets/catapults? I guess they would look different than the ones we currently have or is there some difference between the ones from the plots? You could extend the build a little so people can try for orcish catapults. Sorry I can't get on, I'm a bit busy.
Cheers, Will
right now i'm doing just the gondorian SE but it will be nice if we do osgiliath under siege atm (lore says about Osgiliath is held by gondor, but it doesnt say that is not currently besieged) so it would be nice if there are houses on fire

i'm not that familiar with the lore regarding the palantiri, :oops: but is there a chance, that this palantir was simply destroyed during the attacks on osgiliath?
Because " the stone was lost" is ... well ...an interesting thing to say about a stone that needs half a dozen guys to lift it.

and is there still a chance to get a plot for the siege equipment?

All posts that were solely discussing the whole palantir thing have been moved to the thread created specifically for that purpose in the discussions sub-forum. If you want to continue the duscission please do it there.

i'm not that familiar with the lore regarding the palantiri, :oops: but is there a chance, that this palantir was simply destroyed during the attacks on osgiliath?
Because " the stone was lost" is ... well ...an interesting thing to say about a stone that needs half a dozen guys to lift it.

and is there still a chance to get a plot for the siege equipment?
I'm opening a freebuild for Siege Equipments

OSGILIATH LAST CALL
Boromir_speech.png

After more than one year we are still working on the biggest city in Middle Earth, but everyday working hard we are almost near at its end!
I want to thanks everyone who helped since Osgiliat has been started.

[FOR DESIGNERS]
Road Jobs, if someone of you can run ruin road jobs it will be great since 80% of Osgiliath roads are not ruined
lmgmqMB.png

Blue houses job, this houses needs to be ruined but nothing special should be done with them
4TwzD9L.png

Osgo Walls (jcw)
004fMFv.png

[
CURRENT WORKS]

Boat wrecks with @Will_em
4RwKf6G.png

Osgliath's Fortress with @Nightfalcon14 if you want to partecipate ask him
QkXE2SU.png

[
FOR ARTISTS]
Green houses should be heavily ruined like in the opposite shore
wNO6L6d.png

[FOR EVERYONE]
Osgiliath Siege Equipments Freebuild

/warp OsgoSiege
After the minicontest plots you can find others plots of 15x15 or 30x30 splitted in red and light blue, light blue is for gondorian siege equipments and red is for orchish siege equipments, be sure to use 30x30 plots if you want to do something epic!
You can make Catapults, Trebuchet,Ballista for Gondor and catapults, rams or siege towers for Mordor

The bests will be pasted in Osgiliath!

Be sure to put a sign with your name on your plot!
MyAR09q.png

4557437670_dbb880770f.jpg

Trebuchet_html_c78a330.jpg

firstballista.jpg

[
ON HOLD]
Currents project are on hold until other projects are done:
Mordor siege camp (outside Osgiliath) @Will_em as possible project leader if he wants

Also congratulate with @Demonhuntr as winner of OsgoSiege contest!
2GQ6Pio.png

Last edited: