• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Lamedon

Next job, more streams, we are almost through, only one more job needed for the last streams at the Mountains of Lamedon.
Thanks to all who helped aside from @blocks119 and @TheZenit10 there were also @TheDrayzST and @elios2405
full
I'm sorry, I will not have time to make jobs tomorrow and Thursday, next one at Friday probably.
You can tell me at which times you would be interested to join a job at this >>Doodle<< The more players signing in means more jobs ;)

Next job, more streams, we are almost through, only one more job needed for the last streams at the Mountains of Lamedon.
Thanks to all who helped aside from @blocks119 and @TheZenit10 there were also @TheDrayzST and @elios2405
full
I'm sorry, I will not have time to make jobs tomorrow and Thursday, next one at Friday probably.
You can tell me at which times you would be interested to join a job at this >>Doodle<< The more players signing in means more jobs ;)
Lamedon is looking absolutely beautiful! Great job, everyone!

hi blocks 119 here
me and a group of adventurers and artists just built the road from ethring including a path up to a grand manor those who took part are :

julianelijah77 ,Puffin4Tom ,DutchKnight1,artist WalpoleLegoMen,Andreh8,raf_the_eagle,artist blocks119, (me),RawrAndStuffz,daddlio
, if you find this thread please let me know who you are

well done to all who took part, it looks great.

link ://www.yogile.com/mz3d0pbn#41m

Last edited: