• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Matt's Texture Dev Topic

I am really looking for some feedback here.
Athelas for Ithilien
p66ehZx.png
the imgur error message is a little too square for my tastes, but it would interesting to see other opinions.

Thanks. =3

Once it is in GitHub properly you are free to modify and use them for other stuff. I included the Photoshop documents in my pull-request - please Q merge it quickly! - but I use Inkscape and GIMP which is free. I research as much as I can about whatever I make. Lol, I was eating an apple when I drew that apple. But sadly I have zero time because of college and then I have a whole lot of teaching prac in the middle of the year.

Thank you for merging the Gondor plants that were submitted two weeks ago.

@q220 I am still waiting for this to be merged. It has been approved. These are the correct textures.
https://github.com/MCME/RP-Eriador/pull/22

Question: why does it take a lengthy amount of time for submissions to be merged even after they have been approved? - Got an answer in a message I received while writing this. =p

Thank you for merging the Gondor plants that were submitted two weeks ago.

@q220 I am still waiting for this to be merged. It has been approved. These are the correct textures.
https://github.com/MCME/RP-Eriador/pull/22

Question: why does it take a lengthy amount of time for submissions to be merged even after they have been approved? - Got an answer in a message I received while writing this. =p
Dont worry there is no rush because your textures get used regardless :)

Also Im gonna learn how to use Github when school gets out, so I will be able to help more in this adventure

Lavendula
Containing Linalool (an alcohol) and Linalyl acetate (an oil), which could help with sleep and anxiety to a small amount. Having the fragrance of lavender bushes near your window is enough to help.
nBHV5lR.png

I am editing the colour - I am not convinced myself that I have used the correct green for the leaves. I think that shifting it towards the colour of the grass used in Gondor would have been better instead of the wool. The flower stalks will remain that green.

Just downloaded your development pack to see everything in game, so two comments:
  1. Im not sold on the orange tulip texture, the base/stem could use a slightly different coloring and a bit more variation
  2. The grey logs could be lighter with a little bit less contrast, maybe something more along the lines of this:
Beech%20Pic%204250%20Beech%20Trunk.jpg